Obama backs mosque near ground zero

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • posse comatosis

Hoo-ahh!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    Bayou Perdition
    Likewise, only a bigot would believe that EVERY Muslim is "outagetcha".
    Not every German, not every Japanese was out to get us in WWII, but out bombs probably killed innocent civilians by the thousands before it was over.

there is Wahabbism and there is Islam
    Wahabbism is a virulent strain of Islam suscribed to by many. Wahabbi money built most of the modern mosques in America. Attempting to exclude the Wahabbis from Islam is equivalent to holding that Catholics are not Christians.

This article written shortly after 911 defines the ancient battle between Christianity and Islam. As I recall, Wahabbism is right in the thick of it:
    http://www.nytimes.com/2001/10/07/magazine/this-is-a-religious-war.html

Do not ignore like Obama has this all but forgotten document produced by the U.S. Institute For Strategic Studies. It defines the ongoing battle:
    http://www.strategicstudiesinstitute.army.mil/pdffiles/pub822.pdf

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    Putting a mosque near ground zero would be like erecting a statute of Hitler on the grounds of Auschwitz.

It is fcking distasteful, disrespectful, and ignorant. Of all the places to build a mosque.......tell me why it has to be there?

BenCarp27

I feel like an old man...
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    New Orleans Area, Southshore
    I won't sit here with any disillusions about why they would want to place a mosque across from ground zero. They can play their trumpets and cry about religous freedoms all they want. It's just another group looking to create trouble, so when the inevitable vandalism and damage occurs, they can play the victim.
    The Imam of the proposed new church has already said he would like to see more compliance to "sharia law" in the United States. So, I'm sure he and his group of fundamentalists would be the first to complain about half naked teenagers at trendy boutiques, or a nudey bar opening near his mosque.
    This is going to wind up being yet another example of hide behind the constitution when it's convenient, but throw it to the side and push your own agenda when it's not.
    I feel the same way about a lot christian lobby groups in washington, also. So, don't misunderstand this as me being prejudice against just muslims.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    All Christians know ( or should ) that Jesus didn't encourage violence as a way of evangelazation,

he did however talk about turning farm implements into weapons and weapons into farm tools....meaning that there would be times when self defense would be necessary.

He did not defend Himself because that was not in the plan, but He allowed for us to defend ourselves.

And I am one believing that the strategy of first strike is the best.

Mosque and Mask sound a lot alike to me....

How many UD's will transfer from one identity to another in that place ...how many do in masks all over the world.

If they can't talk to alla without a mosk then they need to buy him a prepaid trac fone and send it to his dead a**

NO MASK @ GROUND ZERO

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    :madfawk:When there's a CHRISTIAN CHURCH in Mecca, then we'll put a mosque at Ground Zero.

True. In many muslim countries they ban anything Christian. Then they want tolerance here. Lets be as tolerant as they are and blow the f*cker up. While sniping worshipers as they run out into the street on fire. Just saying pass the love back.

gbundersea

Just my 2¢
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jun 4, 2007
    Walker, LA
    There is already a Mosque at ground zero, it's been there since 1970.
    Why build another one?
    In post 25, posse comatosis eloquently provided that answer:

This mosque, if built, will symbolize to all Muslims that the U.S. is a beaten nation which has acquiesced to being occupied. The jihad proclaimed by Osama Bin Laden on the U.S. can chalk up a great victory if this mosque rises at Ground Zero.

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    In post 25, posse comatosis eloquently provided that answer:

This mosque, if built, will symbolize to all Muslims that the U.S. is a beaten nation which has acquiesced to being occupied. The jihad proclaimed by Osama Bin Laden on the U.S. can chalk up a great victory if this mosque rises at Ground Zero.

It will be fun to watch liberal women donn the burka.

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    They should build a pig processing plant next to it... and slightly uphill... Let the odors waft... and the spilled blood run... make them step in the puddles on rainy days... at least until the new president bombs it out of existance.

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Please by all means, tell me where in Christ's teachings he encouraged radicals on par with the radicals of the nation of Islam???

In Matthew 5:17 Jesus is quoted as strongly approves of the law and the prophets right? Right? Now go to your Old Testament, read and weep, my friend. Or google "Cruelty and Violence in the Bible" and then go verify for self. BTW, they do the same for the Koran, too.

As far as Israel and the middle east, are you saying that if Israel were to give back the disputed lands that they will be accepted by Islam and all will be well in the region? That is laughable! The Muslim world wants Israel eradicated and entire control over their land.

If I am wrong, then please tell us what would make the muslim world happy to where they would stop attacking the interests of the western world and Israel? How do we get to a more permanent peace with them???

There is so much literature out there and some of it has been stated in this very thread.

gbundersea

Just my 2¢
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jun 4, 2007
    Walker, LA
    Regardless of what is allegedly in the Bible, or the Koran, or the Dead Sea scrolls, or the Warren Commission report, or the f*cking logbook of the starship Enterprise, the truth is that:
    1. It is MUSLIMS who are committing 99% of the terrorist acts on this planet; and
    2. The Muslims not committing those acts are conspicuously silent about them.
    I couldn't give a rat's ass about what anybody wants to interpret from any text. I'm sure I could read a child's "Barney" book and find sinister overtones about world domination and nuclear war if I really tried.

I look at reality in the present, and at acts, not words on paper.

If some want to ignore that reality, and pontificate from on high about what's in various books somewhere, fine. Hopefully those thoughts will fill them with joy as some Muzzie fanatic is sawing off their head in front of a camcorder.

Last edited:

posse comatosis

Hoo-ahh!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    Bayou Perdition
    Yesterday:
    seg%20sign.JPG

Tomorrow:
    Saudi%20seg.JPG

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/26575

gbundersea

Just my 2¢
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jun 4, 2007
    Walker, LA
    Are you ****ing retarded?
    Wow! What a brilliant, intellectually stimulating response. Lay off the personal insults on this forum.

You think white folk only make up less than the 1% of terrorism in the world? Holy **** on a shingle.
    I didn't say anything about white folks, or any skin color, for that matter. I said that Muslims commit 99% of terror acts on the planet. If you have documented statistics, please share them. I may be exaggerating about the 99%, but the VAST majority of terrorist acts are committed by Muslims.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    iraqi-information-minister.jpg

"This Mosque being built one block from the former site of the World Trade Center has NOTHING to do with the events of 9-11. Nothing."

Top Bottom