Open Carry

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA
    All cops on here need to understand that there are a very few people on here who cry and bitch about cops every time they see an opening.

You're not going to change their minds.

Just ignore them like the special children they are.

Unless you have an opportunity to really gig one of 'em!

CajunBirdman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2011
    New Orleans
    I OC in new orleans daily, I've caught **** from NOPD before but never anything that completely violated my rights. I have a CC as well, I usually cover it up in grocery stores, and restaurants etc. Anywhere that there is high volume patronage.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Bayoupiper, you are exactly right. I am going to try and not entertain them anymore but it is difficult. :)

I.B. Pimpin

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2011
    Just let it go motor. I'm done with it. It's amazing how on the side of the roa, people can curse me out, talk cap about my family, scream and yell, and it has no affect on me, but some dumbass on a web forum actually started to **** me off. Just out of curiosity, what do you do for a living "pimp"?

I am an inventory supervisor as well as a full time college student.

I.B. Pimpin

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2011
    You know that *could* describe a shoe salesman at Dillards......

Hahaha ok. That would be a shoe salesman. I haven't done anything that menial since my first couple months at Walmart. I was a sales associate. I then became the OTC manager, followed by front end manager, next was Inventory supervisor/ support manager. I then left to go work somewhere else as the inventory supervisor. Last year I also enrolled in college for electrical engineering. I may not be as successful as some of you, but I'll get there soon enough.:)

Ironman26

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2010
    Patterson, La
    LMAO yall gonna reason with I.B. Pimpin till you green in da face..IT AINT GONNA DO ANY GOOD...I identified him the way I see him, a race hater and a **** stirrer...his hero is Obaaammaaa:rofl:....Let me put this in a less than racially descriptive way,so I wont be called a racist or internet rambo again,and almost get banned for it....People that think like I.B. PIMPIN voted for OBAMA for only a few reasons and one of those wasnt change..!! If you want to open carry in La,do so legally and when approached by the ******* cop be humble,if he tells you to leave the premises,do so without a gripe,go outside, make a call to the district in that area, make complaint that you were harrassed by that officer, if that doesnt get you what you want, call your representitive and complain after you call the NRA let them deal with it..........Thats the only way I see your going to get any results legally....I.B. Pimpin there is no hope for you.....;) I'll bet my last dollar I.B.Pimpin, you wont stand in that corrupt cops face and argue with him he is corrupt or wrong for telling you about your OC weapon..... you talk a good game on the forum, but thats a different story than in the real world.....

Last edited:

I.B. Pimpin

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2011
    LMAO yall gonna reason with I.B. Pimpin till you green in da face..IT AINT GONNA DO ANY GOOD...I identified him the way I see him, a race hater and a **** stirrer...his hero is Obaaammaaa:rofl:....Let me put this in a less than racially descriptive way,so I wont be called a racist or internet rambo again,and almost get banned for it....People that think like I.B. PIMPIN voted for OBAMA for only a few reasons and one of those wasnt change..!! If you want to open carry in La,do so legally and when approached by the ******* cop be humble,if he tells you to leave the premises,do so without a gripe,go outside, make a call to the district in that area, make complaint that you were harrassed by that officer, if that doesnt get you what you want, call your representitive and complain after you call the NRA let them deal with it..........Thats the only way I see your going to get any results legally....I.B. Pimpin there is no hope for you.....;)
    You and I will be friends some day man. I'll even let you in on a little secret. I didn't vote for Obama and I love all races. I even prefer the company of white women. I don't judge people based on the color of their skin, but if this doesn't change anyone's opinion of me on this forum then so be it. You think you have me all figured out, which is fine by me.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    "I even prefer the company of white women", ha ha ha ha. Man, who are you. That's the funniest thing I've heard in a long time. I know now that you must be someone who created a fake screen name to screw with people.

Ironman26

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2010
    Patterson, La
    You and I will be friends some day man. I'll even let you in on a little secret. I didn't vote for Obama and I love all races. I even prefer the company of white women. I don't judge people based on the color of their skin, but if this doesn't change anyone's opinion of me on this forum then so be it. You think you have me all figured out, which is fine by me.
    I also, love all races,but when people use the excuse of race or display a manor of a particular race,why is it when they are called out on it they cry like bitches about being discriminated against...thus the phrase,call it like I see it...It may seem like I am a hater,not really, just call it like I see it...if I'm wrong ,I'm sorry for calling it wrong lets move on...some people on this forum absolutely cringe at the mention of the word race,I dont, it is what it is.....we all are entitled to opinions,if you hate on me for having an opinion, then you are as much of an ass as you accuse me of being...thats all....I'm out...;)

762NATO

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Lafayette
    Guys, I'm out. Pimpin', if you are here to stir the pot, I suggest you exit promptly, but maybe he is not. I too am a college student and will likely work a menial job if I can find one come next semester.
    This is getting to the level of child-like arguments coupled with racial cuts to the belt. I am gone. I will have no part in this.

I.B. Pimpin

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2011
    As I have previously stated, I am not a troll. I am not here to stir the pot or make trouble. I just want to talk about guns. Yes maybe I have offended a few people. I apologize to whoever that may be. I agree with Ironman. Let's move on.

Tantrix

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Pineville, Louisiana
    If you want to open carry in La,do so legally and when approached by the ******* cop be humble,if he tells you to leave the premises,do so without a gripe,go outside, make a call to the district in that area, make complaint that you were harrassed by that officer, if that doesnt get you what you want, call your representitive and complain after you call the NRA let them deal with it.

Very good advice...all of it.

Top Bottom