Plum Crazy Ar Lowers

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • latech15

Master class Hero
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Pineville
    "- Upper Half assembled as shown, no bolt, bolt carrier or charging handle included."

I am AR ignorant. How much would it cost to add the missing items and how much of an issue would it be to make sure that the bolt and the barrel are headspaced correctly?

gmshooter

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    328   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Gramercy La.
    I am going to order some lowers this week and start stocking them. I have a few people that want to start trying them. I have no issues with the polymer lower . We were hesitant when Jerry Miculek first showed us the polymer grip on the STI pistols but they were fine. All I would change is the LPK on these.

rockmup

Please be my friend
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   0
    Apr 21, 2007
    City of Central
    I am going to order some lowers this week and start stocking them. I have a few people that want to start trying them. I have no issues with the polymer lower . We were hesitant when Jerry Miculek first showed us the polymer grip on the STI pistols but they were fine. All I would change is the LPK on these.

Make sure you order from www.pcfmfg.com
    And stay away from Jr who has nothing to do with them

I know of two that have 50 bmg uppers on them and 4 that are FA. Zero malfs. ymmv

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Does JSE still have the uppers? I looked the other day and can't find those that were going for 335 anymore.

This was the closest thing I found. It's $360 AND it isn't even assembled. $25 more if you want it put together. If JSE has stopped the $335 upper I think they are making a mistake. Even if they're making no money it made people aware of them. I would just consider it advertising.

http://www.jsesurplus.com/customcompleteupperkit-16hbar.aspx

Top Bottom