Republicans For Kamala Harris is Bad News.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    166   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Looks like the Dems are going all in on Kamala. The majority voter base is ready to be done with the current administration and she’s part of that. If the election was held today, I believe Trump would have a resounding victory. Too big to rig, but we shall see. The Dems have much black magic up their sleeve.

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    The country is drifting to the left . Who ever controls the narrative ( media ) always wins.

And TRUMP can't stay focused on the issues. His personal attacks drives away everyone but MAGA voters

He plays right into their hands
    The left was very smart when they started working on the youth many years ago and they are starting to see it pay off.

I feel Trump started the campaign pretty well but has been drifting back to those old ways. There’s so much on her policy and past comments he can attack why make it personal?

falshooter

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 5, 2013
    Ponchatoula/Hammond
    1722897174399.jpeg

T-Rigger

T-Rigger
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 25, 2019
    Metairie, LA
    Looks like the Dems are going all in on Kamala. The majority voter base is ready to be done with the current administration and she’s part of that. If the election was held today, I believe Trump would have a resounding victory. Too big to rig, but we shall see. The Dems have much black magic up their sleeve.
    Fear/expect fantastic miracles and largesse ... record breaking masses of resurrected voters streaming to the mail-in voting polls, and an overwhelming deluge of Dem-enabled, invited, undocumented guest voters without the credentials mandated to board an airliner or buy booze or smokes.

CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    But the stupid republicans give them a target to reach every presidential election. All the republican precincts are quick to release their vote tally as soon as all the votes come in.......and the democrat precincts wait until they get their target # to beat. It happens every 4 years! You would think the republicans would say - "We are not releasing our #'s until ALL precincts are ready to release their #'s".......but they won't.
    Expect "giggles" to be your next President....

Core

Salt
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2011
    Maine
    Republicans will lose the election. They keep making the same dumb mistakes! Unreal....
    I suspect the same. Ballot harvesting and Ballot Tabulators are a big issue. They are harvesting ballots of every immigrant not versed enough to understand what's at stake here. The only hope we have to win is to get immigrant patriots onboard to educate folks in their communities. Many of these communities are under federal investigation for ballot harvesting, but the DOJ just tried to kill Trump, the charges will never drop in time to secure the elections. The GOP could have done something by now, but they are being paid not to.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    AndrewP
    Top Bottom