Rick Daniel Pennington, the Monroe OC guy, likely defrauded those who donated to him

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    Notice how he doesn't argue with any of the facts posted, he just attacks Jack and the Forum.

Oh, and his only justification for his behavior on video is because "I am breaking no laws".

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    This is the kind of people that visit this forum? Jack you're worthless JACK AMMEMAN, how dare you. You dont know me, none of you know me. But yet yall are so quick to judge me when you dont know jack? And i bet youre one of those people that tells everyone, "Oh I dont judge, theres two sides to every story." You might want to re evaluate that now. This whole thread is nothing but lies. Are you now judge, jury and executioner on all things internet, no one made me aware. Are you chief investigator? You think I defrauded someone? Youre trash dude. I feel the same about Everyone that participates in this thread with youre snarky little comments. This guy Jack is doing nothing but instigating mess that he doesnt even know the facts about. Dude youve got facts so twisted around the story you've alluded to, I dont even recognize it anymore. And you want to take these false statments and slander my name behind them? You are scum. You must have been bullied in school. I see what kind of people participate in this online forum. I never denied nor confirmed any videos to anyone on this site, 1. And 2, i dont really see it as any of you damn business what i do, I am breaking NO laws And never have broken any laws If i wanted to make 10,000 videos of whatever the hell i want to make them about while staying within the law then I think you should keep your fat face out of it. All youre trying to do is stir up trash. The way you people treated me is breathtaking, all thinking you know everything about me and all that I do while the fact is you could not be any further from the truth. And on that, I really could care less about you taking anything down, matter of fact leave it up to remind everyone that sees this how ridiculous and childish you are. People that know me know what kind of person I am, i dont need you forming opinions about me based on lies while hiding behind your keyboard. You wouldnt believe how many people pm'ed me saying how childish and disrespectful you people here are bc of the thread yall bashed me so hard in, and why? What did I do to anyone here again? I'm not wasting anymore of my life here thats for sure, and you people that will try to repost something trollish to get a rise out of me, save your time I wont be reading it. You people enjoy your circle jerk of a website here.

I hope the irony of the portion in red isn't lost on anyone here. I am breaking no laws and could repost this 10,000 times while staying within the law. Stirring up trash? You, Rick Daniel Pennington, mean like trying to get a rise out of a officer who is doing his job? Hiding behind a keyboard? You, Rick Daniel Pennington, mean like hiding behind a camera?

The treatment you, Rick Daniel Pennington, received from myself and others is the same treatment you, Rick Daniel Pennington, gave to law enforcement officers, the difference being that I actually made an effort to fact check what I had to say.

Now that you, Rick Daniel Pennington, have claimed I am incorrect in my statements, would you, Rick Daniel Pennington, like to say how?

It is amazing how childish and disrespectful this is, when it is done to him.

Last edited:

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Well I was going to say that we are soary, but I guess there's no point in that anymore. Geez guys, y'all sure do make it hard for me to make new friends. How ****in' dare you Jack, slandering this man and forming opinions based on the information gathered from his own videos.

Dishonored

Hunter
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Prairieville
    This is the kind of people that visit this forum? Jack you're worthless JACK AMMEMAN, how dare you. You dont know me, none of you know me. But yet yall are so quick to judge me when you dont know jack? And i bet youre one of those people that tells everyone, "Oh I dont judge, theres two sides to every story." You might want to re evaluate that now. This whole thread is nothing but lies. Are you now judge, jury and executioner on all things internet, no one made me aware. Are you chief investigator? You think I defrauded someone? Youre trash dude. I feel the same about Everyone that participates in this thread with youre snarky little comments. This guy Jack is doing nothing but instigating mess that he doesnt even know the facts about. Dude youve got facts so twisted around the story you've alluded to, I dont even recognize it anymore. And you want to take these false statments and slander my name behind them? You are scum. You must have been bullied in school. I see what kind of people participate in this online forum. I never denied nor confirmed any videos to anyone on this site, 1. And 2, i dont really see it as any of you damn business what i do, I am breaking NO laws And never have broken any laws If i wanted to make 10,000 videos of whatever the hell i want to make them about while staying within the law then I think you should keep your fat face out of it. All youre trying to do is stir up trash. The way you people treated me is breathtaking, all thinking you know everything about me and all that I do while the fact is you could not be any further from the truth. And on that, I really could care less about you taking anything down, matter of fact leave it up to remind everyone that sees this how ridiculous and childish you are. People that know me know what kind of person I am, i dont need you forming opinions about me based on lies while hiding behind your keyboard. You wouldnt believe how many people pm'ed me saying how childish and disrespectful you people here are bc of the thread yall bashed me so hard in, and why? What did I do to anyone here again? I'm not wasting anymore of my life here thats for sure, and you people that will try to repost something trollish to get a rise out of me, save your time I wont be reading it. You people enjoy your circle jerk of a website here.

You...
    You are a special kind of dumb.
    You just denied proven facts and provided nothing to back yourself up. Instead you expelled your feelings of jack and this board. What a joke.
    I really hope you flunk out of nursing school. you really should not be controlling ANYTHING about another person's well being.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Well I was going to say that we are soary, but I guess there's no point in that anymore. Geez guys, y'all sure do make it hard for me to make new friends. How ****in' dare you Jack, slandering this man and forming opinions based on the information gathered from his own videos.

Those annoying things, what are they called? Oh yeah, facts, ****ing facts ruining it again.

Rick Daniel Pennington, I see you down there reading this thread. Before you rage at the computer again, I really want you to stop and consider how closely this treatment mirrors your treatment of others. Give it some thought, hopefully you will gain experience and knowledge from this, hopefully you will learn to treat people better, because you can't always be the antagonist and not expect to get it back eventually.

Last edited:

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Ricky, please do call your attorney. While you have him on the phone, have him explain copyright and Fair Use to you. Since you'll inevitably throw around words like libel and defamation too, allow him to cover that as well.

I apologize in advance for your disappointment.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Come on Boys no need to add any thing to this post.

He is taking his PayPal accounts and going home!

I need to talk one of the local LE guys into arresting me so I can start a defense fund for my charges of obstruction of traffic while carrying a firearm, that is donation talk for jaywalking.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    I need to talk one of the local LE guys into arresting me so I can start a defense fund for my charges of obstruction of traffic while carrying a firearm, that is donation talk for jaywalking.

I am pretty sure this guy "Jack" would spend his free time debunking your story and throwing out the real facts behind it and have you publicly stoned.

Dave328

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 11, 2007
    Gretna
    On May 18th I will be hosting the meeting of the La Gringo Carbineros. It will be at 0700hrs at the Hammond Waffle House off I-12. All the waffles you can pay for!
    Ahh you see, you lost me with waffles. The bastard stepchild of pancakes.

Pecan pancakes and boysenberry syrup, Jesus!
    You sir have just stumbled onto the answer of mankinds age-old question. "Why are we here?"

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    Did I read somewhere that this boy is in nursing school? I believe I want a nurse to have pretty good judgement and that's something this boy doesn't seem to have any. If you want to run around OC'ing and sticking a camera in LEO's faces then be prepared to pay the price. Yea it might be legal but it's stupid. If you want a motorcycle buy your own.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bruce robison
    Top Bottom