Tangi uspsa match in amite Sunday. Free shirt to new shooters.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DesmoDucRob

#1 Dad
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    Denham Springs
    Count me in tomorrow. ...just returned from a range session and have finally worked out some reliability issues with my reloads. Looks like i'm ready to shoot and will see all of you in the morning. I guess since this is my 2nd time I'm not technically a new shooter and would for that reason not qualify for the free shirt...??? perhaps 1/2 a free shirt:D. See Y'all there.

I know you folks want some new shooters, but as a new shooter myself; I REALLY want some new guys there. Man you jerks make me feel slow!;)

LSUh20fowler

In the woods
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Vidrine,LA
    BTW, the USPSA match in Thibodaux is a special all-classifier match so you new guys don't have to spend much time with a U card...get your initial six classifiers in all at one match :D

I don't know what that means, but if I show up, what, just pay some money and shoot a couple hundred rounds?

dmiculek

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 1, 2006
    Gramercy
    I don't know what that means, but if I show up, what, just pay some money and shoot a couple hundred rounds?

Usually classifer stages are set up 1 per month and therefore it takes a while to get classified. Here they will do all six in one match so someone can get classified quickly in preperation for the Gator Classic in October.
    So come on down and have some fun and get classified at the same time.
    I should note that you will have to be a USPSA member to get classified. But I am sure you can still shoot the match if you choose not to be a member now.

LSUh20fowler

In the woods
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Vidrine,LA
    Could I join at the match on Sunday? And then shoot to get classified? I don't know how often I'd be able to make it to the matchs. Looks like I'd be looking at a 2 1/2 hr drive one way. And I'm only home two weekends out of the month. But if I like it, I'd be dedicated as long as ammo is available to restock my stock.

BayouSlide

See ya at the range
    Rating - 100%
    80   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    On the Bayou Teche, La.
    If you don't get a chance to go online and get your USPSA membership before the match, the local club will put you down as "Pending" until you have your official membership number. Once you're a USPSA member, the classifiers you have shoot previously will then be applied to an initial classification.

In addition to the national membership, you can/should join the local clubs that hold the sanctioned matches, i.e. Cajun Action Shooters, Tangipahoa Practical Shooters, EAPS, where you plan on shooting each months matches. The reduced entry fees for members more than pay for itself over the year and you help fund that clubs that put on the matches :thumbsup:

buddy_fuentes

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Maurepas, LA (Diversion Canal)
    Not sure, I think it has to be in by the 10Th of the month to be posted. They are posted once time each month.

Heck, you will have six to post after next weekend.

As a side note you and Jeremy both shot very well, today:rockon:. I was impressed with y'all's performances. (try to buy a cup of coffee with what that's worth)

Buddy

dmh

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    All you new guys are doing well. Guess the old guys need to start practicing to keep up.:)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jbruning
    Top Bottom