We see the smoke, but is there fire?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    This whole tranny thing really escalated quickly didn't it? I'm old enough to remember when we'd talk about tranny's like they were folk lore. People are so easily manipulated, it's absolutely insane.
    The question that keeps popping in my head is, just how much of our history has been nothing more than mass manipulation? How much of it is actually even real or genuine?
    If you've been alive these past 3-5 years or better, and you have paid any real attention at all, how can you not ask yourself this same question?

I'm past 'mind blown' at this point. The whole covid era pushed me well beyond that. People are literally ******* retarded.
    46c1f7c7f93c79d6a661432b2a0a8b9f.jpg
    ff9053bc5d9d0d6b2aec55923ccff54d.jpg

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    The Hunter Biden investigators got fired this week...after a bunch of stuff crimes were verified and numerous major denial lies by Dems/RINOs in Congress were exposed as intentional....

It makes a person wonder what may be next, if someone is allowed to break basically every law and is given impunity.

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    The Hunter Biden investigators got fired this week...after a bunch of stuff crimes were verified and numerous major denial lies by Dems/RINOs in Congress were exposed as intentional....

It makes a person wonder what may be next, if someone is allowed to break basically every law and is given impunity.
    Reminds me of the clintons, just lucky he only got fired and didn’t commit suicide by getting shot in the back 3 times :dunno:

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    "not of human origin"

This should be the top news story everywhere until we get the truth. Even though I'm not buying what they are selling (they never sell anything worth having), I'm tired of the bread crumbs. If they want to sell us aliens, they need to quit pus$sy footing around already and show us something. At least entertain me.

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    This should be the top news story everywhere until we get the truth. Even though I'm not buying what they are selling (they never sell anything worth having), I'm tired of the bread crumbs. If they want to sell us aliens, they need to quit pus$sy footing around already and show us something. At least entertain me.
    1686060547414.jpeg

LOL

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La

I just wanna say, if I see any of y'all complying with this, I'm gonna pay a random kid $20 to run up to you and kick you square in the nuts. Y'all better worry about wearing a cup if you plan on wearing a mask, all I'm saying.

RussnAttitude

always learning
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    UN

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    It seems they will be coming after private sales

From the linked article:
    "Biden will call on the ATF to develop a new rule requiring anyone who makes any profit by selling firearms to possess an FFL. Guns tend to increase in value over time. A gun purchased in 1980 will likely sell for more money today than its original value."

I can think of 2 easy workarounds for this obviously illegal rule.
    1. Don't sell it for more than you paid for it so there's no profit. Half the ads on this site would have to come down but it is what it is.
    2. Throw the gun in free with the purchase of a $500 (or whatever price) magazine. A free gun means no profit.

V.Taltos

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2023
    North Louisiana Swamps
    Klaus's right hand man purportedly. These people own many politicians and have more power than some might believe. They play the long game. The next decade is going to blow everyone's mind that disregard them. It absolutely seems we are in for a wild ride.
    This little berk Hirari, one of 'Bond villain' Klaus Schwab's "young global leaders" is charged, as the mouthpiece of the globalist cabal, with saying the quiet part out loud. In another interview he comes out and says that "we", the 99%, are no longer necessary. This eugenicist idea was one of the hallmarks of the Nazi ideology and that of many elitist families like the Rockefeller's the Bush's and Mr. Pandemic himself Bill Gates. One aspect of their plans, an important one, is a global ID that's connected to a digital wallet. CBDC's are the digital vehicle that allows them to control all aspects of everyone's life. They can turn an individuals access to money on or off at will. They can set geographical boundaries to keep everyone within a certain radius of their residence. Venture outside that set area and your bank card won't work. Post some wrongthink on social media and get X number of demerits. Get enough demerits and you won't be able to go on your one vacation every 3 years. What you can buy is also restricted via their bogus ESG rating. Since cow farts threaten to explode the planet, red meat will cost more ESG points to buy. So eating meat will be a luxury for everyone except the wealthy or privileged. They want to create a fascist social credit system using ESG and CBDC's here in the west, just like the system China is using.

This is what they want to create. Honestly I don't know how they intend on dealing with "criminals" like me and like most of us here. But I do know they have plans on how to deal with us. Sadly Covid showed me just how many sheep there are in America and just how many quislings there are that are willing to sell out their neighbors for nothing at all, just so they can virtue signal on social media. So when they offer some amount of digital cash to inform on their neighbors? The situation is not hopeless, but we need to be aware of what's going on and have plans in place to trade/barter for what we will need in the event that we can't use their financial system.

(I know this seems over the top. And honestly, I hope I'm wrong and it never happens. Then everyone can say I'm just crazy :eh::crazy: )

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LazrBeam
    Top Bottom