What's your EDC knife of choice?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Booseman

In Vino Veritas
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Lake Charles
    Hey Booseman,
    Are they still handing out those Benchgmade Automatics like Candy over there...I would swap boose to get my hands on as many as i could.
    The tanto blade aint worth a crap IMHO but standard blade is very nice...I came home with several, but have none left.

I prefer the Applegate for 3 reasons....Length of blade "people kinda freak out when you flip her open, the Point, and the fact that the carry pouch has provisions for wearing it like a normal knife, or wearing it parrallel with your belt...keeps it out of the way but easy to get too....

Your welcome to send me a few more, as i only have two left, and they are the larger ones, I would like one of the 1/2" wide dagger style ones :)

Keep your head down over there, and remember when in a black hawk, stay off the passenger side rear when going doors open, the best seat in the house is the door gunner chair, which just happens to be the second best seat for survibality if you crash, next to the pilot seat...HAHA...dont ask me how i know that :-)

Mike

Not handing out the Benchmades anymore that I know of. Back when they were I bought 5 of them $100 from a supply guy, I have one left and it is abused as hell!! They had a Benchmade H&K in the PX that I bought the other day, only $24 couldnt pass it up. So now this is my new EDC.
    th2_14440SB_pair_NPI.jpg

Ben Segrest

Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Lafayette
    Wilkins Grip 550 big hole. Serious workhorse, I've used this knife every day for 4 years. Hammered it thru the wall of a conex box once and used it as a step to get on top (emergency). Best blade, best lock, best contour knife I've ever had. Perfect to me. Warning: severe abuse photos, not easy to look at lol.

5.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

New
    c26bffe7.jpg
    I'd never heard of the "griptilikin" before. I like it.

I carry one of a few different Benchmades, usually an Osborne design.

TomTerrific

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    Centre, Ky
    As y'all know, I switch back and forth with my favorites. Today, I am carrying this little gem, by Andy Mills:

19289-1.jpg

The next one is probably gonna be a BM 880 Elishewitz Dark Star.
    :eh:

762NATO

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Lafayette
    It evolves, ebbs, and flows; it's like water, my friends. A Fred Perrin La Griffe will be included one day as a defensive option, but it is a Case penknife, Kershaw Scallion, and a Buck Bantam. Interested in including a USA-made Sharpfinger. One day, a pair of La Griffes of Perrin's make (along with something from Craig Mallet, a friend, and our own Mr. Bishop) would be included in rotation.

Last edited:

chad

Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    It evolves, ebbs, and flows; it's like water, my friends. A Fred Perrin La Griffe will be included one day as a defensive option, but it is a Case penknife, Kershaw Scallion, and a Buck Bantam. Interested in including a USA-made Sharpfinger. One day, a pair of La Griffes of Perrin's make (along with something from Craig Mallet, a friend, and our own Mr. Bishop) would be included in rotation.

Wait what? I thought you carry a machete?

VeedUp

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Oct 15, 2007
    Destrehan, La.
    Not handing out the Benchmades anymore that I know of. Back when they were I bought 5 of them $100 from a supply guy, I have one left and it is abused as hell!! They had a Benchmade H&K in the PX that I bought the other day, only $24 couldnt pass it up. So now this is my new EDC.
    th2_14440SB_pair_NPI.jpg
    [/QUOTE
    I would like one of these will have to take a look online later

Booseman

In Vino Veritas
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Lake Charles
    th2_14440SB_pair_NPI.jpg
    [/QUOTE
    I would like one of these will have to take a look online later

Knifeworks has them in in-stock right now.

Top Bottom