Who's gonna Nuke who first?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jimdana1942

oldtimer
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Sulphur, La.
    I hate to bring it up but I am interested in yalls opinion on what's coming. The world is in a dangerous predicament. The American economy is collapsing and most of the world's Nations are blaming us for all their problems. Iran said again today they are going to vaporize Israel. Russia is again on the move militarily. North Korea probably already has the "bombs".

Folks, it's just a matter of a very short time until the powder keg explodes. The fuse is already lit, we just don't know how long it is.

And there is nowhere to run to. Nowhere to go and try to survive it.

I guess that's what they mean by doomsday.

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    Iran isn't going to nuke anybody . That dumbass over there is an attention whore .
    Russia isn't going to nuke anybody . MAD is still a reality .
    North Korea uses " nukes " as a bargaining tool for fuel and food .
    The American economy isn't collapsing .
    Relax . Have a drink . Throw something on the grill . :D

Rainman

Justified!
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Near I-55 & I-12
    I know some may not think so or agree, but it's all laid out and prophesied about in the Bible. And you are correct jimdana, it's just a matter of time it will come to pass.
    But, there is hope, there is a place to run to escape it all. :)

While I was sitting in a parking lot today, waiting on a fellow Bayou Shooter to do a sell/purchase, I saw a sign in front of a church that said, "He's Coming Soon" The way this world is shaping up (and we have it good here), He better!

penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    Iran isn't going to nuke anybody . That dumbass over there is an attention whore .
    Russia isn't going to nuke anybody . MAD is still a reality .
    North Korea uses " nukes " as a bargaining tool for fuel and food .
    The American economy isn't collapsing .
    Relax . Have a drink . Throw something on the grill . :D

WTF? Why in the hell are we agreeing on this? :o:D

jimdana1942

oldtimer
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Sulphur, La.
    Right on Rainman. There is in prophecy, at the beginning of the tribulation, that there will be great weeping around the world as the GREAT CITY is reduced to burning cinders as it will be the loss of their great trading partner.

I think it is referring to New York City, having been hit by Nukes.

Rainman

Justified!
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Near I-55 & I-12
    Good possibility jimdana. If this country keeps on the path it's on, we will be lucky just to be able to defend our own land, much less help any alli (which would probably only be Israel by then).

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    New Orleans, Lafayette, and SC
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nZMwKPmsbWE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nZMwKPmsbWE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    Revelation describes a time of great sin, troubled distressed nations, economic collapse, famine, and war. Doesn't sound anything like the world today.

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    Israel nuking Iran, then Russia nukes Israel we nuke Russia and China.

Something like this.

Or...

Russia & Venezuela work out a deal, US preempts Venezuela & Iran in conventional war(we've been trying to politically control them both for 20+ years and they don't want it), Russia retaliates on Israel & US with Nuclear Missiles to major cities, power grids, and refineries via Russian Navy & Air Force. Israel would nuke Iran out of principle before it was wiped away via Russia. Saudi Arabia & Syria would take Iraq, Kuwait, and Jordan. Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, and Saudi Arabia would finish off every Israeli left alive with the exception of the 'Women of the IDF' whom they would sell into sex slavery, dancing in the blood of the occupiers of the Holy Land. Russian Army takes out Poland and Czech military with Chinese backing for simple strategic/defensive reasons -if- the US missile shield is up at this time. Russia does not start a ground war near it's borders otherwise, and does not send troops worldwide. It has a military bond with China who would provide ground troops if any were used, Chinese Air Force and Navy would be used to protect China and Russia from assault. Pakistani warlords would likely then take Afghanistan while the US scrambled to recover troops from there and Iraq since our forces are spread throughout the world. EU will be caught in internal confusion due to the Muslims knowing that the time to conquer is prime, and the UK will be trying to control their populations as well. The EU and UK will be of no real military significance or assistance to the US. The US will be in serious trouble as major cities have not only been nuked but large portions of the national power grid have been destroyed, possibly Hoover Damn destroyed, and we have serious fuel shortages...and military support in the US will be crippled as the US has trouble getting troops home safely. Needless to say the US strikes back militarily...but China and Russia working together, our nukes wont reach most of their targets, our troops and military are too spread out, bases around the world are no longer secure for Air Force use. We're ******, essentially because our Government made us a preemptive force and took too much of our defense away. There is little chance of attempted occupation of the US, but if the citizens have lost the ability to get ammunition in previous years then the chance of occupation is MUCH greater. When foreign troops land for occupation it will be done in a particular manner, landing areas will be extinguished of all life and/or confidence via FOABs.

This is 3-5 years away, I think 2012 is right on track. The peoples apathy towards the arrogance of its government will end this nation as we know it, and possibly for good.

That is my catastrophic scenario, minus many other details of world interaction.

electrode1998

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2007
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    Something like this.

Or...

Russia & Venezuela work out a deal, US preempts Venezuela & Iran in conventional war(we've been trying to politically control them both for 20+ years and they don't want it), Russia retaliates on Israel & US with Nuclear Missiles to major cities, power grids, and refineries via Russian Navy & Air Force. Israel would nuke Iran out of principle before it was wiped away via Russia. Saudi Arabia & Syria would take Iraq, Kuwait, and Jordan. Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, and Saudi Arabia would finish off every Israeli left alive with the exception of the 'Women of the IDF' whom they would sell into sex slavery, dancing in the blood of the occupiers of the Holy Land. Russian Army takes out Poland and Czech military with Chinese backing for simple strategic/defensive reasons -if- the US missile shield is up at this time. Russia does not start a ground war near it's borders otherwise, and does not send troops worldwide. It has a military bond with China who would provide ground troops if any were used, Chinese Air Force and Navy would be used to protect China and Russia from assault. Pakistani warlords would likely then take Afghanistan while the US scrambled to recover troops from there and Iraq since our forces are spread throughout the world. EU will be caught in internal confusion due to the Muslims knowing that the time to conquer is prime, and the UK will be trying to control their populations as well. The EU and UK will be of no real military significance or assistance to the US. The US will be in serious trouble as major cities have not only been nuked but large portions of the national power grid have been destroyed, possibly Hoover Damn destroyed, and we have serious fuel shortages...and military support in the US will be crippled as the US has trouble getting troops home safely. Needless to say the US strikes back militarily...but China and Russia working together, our nukes wont reach most of their targets, our troops and military are too spread out, bases around the world are no longer secure for Air Force use. We're ******, essentially because our Government made us a preemptive force and took too much of our defense away. There is little chance of attempted occupation of the US, but if the citizens have lost the ability to get ammunition in previous years then the chance of occupation is MUCH greater. When foreign troops land for occupation it will be done in a particular manner, landing areas will be extinguished of all life and/or confidence via FOABs.

This is 3-5 years away, I think 2012 is right on track. The peoples apathy towards the arrogance of its government will end this nation as we know it, and possibly for good.

That is my catastrophic scenario, minus many other details of world interaction.

Manimal,

You make my brain hurt though you make some interesting points. I am just too damn tired tonight to think about all of this. I am going to prep up some weapons and fire off some rounds tomorrow to vent. Nothing like a range trip to vent some steam off.:rofl:

electrode1998

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jgwick
    Top Bottom