Who's gonna Nuke who first?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Witness

>Glock
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    baton rouge
    I think he's already come and gone. I saw a HUGE white and yellow tent today on the side of Airline Highway near Victoria. A big sign out front said "JESUS CHRIST Tonight - 7PM"

if you find him, ask him when i can start to dig up that giant diamond in my back yard the size of a refrigerator. i read a book one time about it being there, and the book told me that as long as i had faith that it would be there. however, if i questioned it then i would going to be set on fire and sent to hell for eternity. besides, i wouldnt want to live in a universe where there is no giant diamond the size of a refrigerator buried in my back yard.

little sam harris humor.....

Last edited:

JadeRaven

Oh Snap
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Metairie
    The big time serious nuclear power countries all have too much to lose in a nuclear war. That's why the cold war stayed cold.

The nuclear threat of Israel alone is enough to prevent the moron in Iran from tossing anything over. Chances are, Israel would have their missiles launched and delivered from their submarines before Iran's missile(s) even touch down.

Even if one of the pissant countries lobbed a nuke, Russia, China, NATO, and so on wouldn't give two shits about any counterattack. They may even be the ones sending it.

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    Funny we are talking about end time prophecy. The president of Iran is addressing the UN today. He believes the final mufti is soon to come. He believes if he starts a world war this will cause him to come. I know Muslims that feel we are living in the end of days.

Rainman

Justified!
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Near I-55 & I-12
    don't forget. Dec 21 2012 is fast approaching. hahaha

That's the Mayan calender date in which they believe the world will end.
    The world will never end, Bible scriptue states that many times. But mans rule on earth will end some day.
    I heard someone speak on this matter a while back and found it interesting.
    Israel became a nation in 1948, and alot of speculation on end days as to how much time is left comes from that date.

A guy did a study as to how many years were in a generation. Going all the way back to Adam, to present. 52 years was the average.
    1967 is probably just as important date to Israel when they won the 6 day war, reestablishing their self as a state. If you go 52 years from 1967, you get 2019. Most Christians would agree that there will be 7 years of tribulation on the earth, because the Bible says there will. Take 7 years from 2019 and you come up with 2012.

Most Christians would also agree that they will no longer be on this earth during those 7 years. The Mayan's may have something.

I'm not trying to preach either, nor trying to convert anyone. But the signs are all clearly taking place. Prophecies are forming daily on the world scene and are about to be fulfilled, in this generation. I gladly welcome it. For those that don't believe, I can only give you this advice to possibly help you some day; just remember that WW3 is NOT the war of Armageddon, Huge difference! Knowing that could be the difference in eternal life or death.

The one coming to make peace after WW3 will "claim" to be the Messiah, he'll fool many. The one coming after the war of Armageddon "will" be the Messiah!
    As for Jesus already being here, He clearly says believe it not when someone says so. When He does return, there will be no doubt by any that it is Him. Every knee will bow down to Him, under your own power or His, everyone will bow.

I have learned something in my few short years of being born again Christian, there are probably more people that "claim" to be a Christian in the world than there truly is. They are no more than wolves in sheep's clothing, deceiving the very ones that see them as a Christian. satan uses deception more than any other device to defeat people. Some of the very ones promoting Jesus and Christianity are doing more to harm it than good. satan loves partial truths, because more people would see through it if it were an ought right lie. How does deception paly a role in your life?
    I'm not trying to give anyone a hard time over this. To each his own, and I can respect that of them. In the same way I hope a person can respect me for the care and concearn that I have for them.

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    I'm sorry, but the 'signs' have been preached about since they have been written. Every generation is supposedly the last.

True point penguin. However, never before in history has man had the ability to bring it about. With the recent technology explosion, gravitation toward a cashless system, and weaponry advances we can now do it. :D Not to mention biological weapons. We now can screw up the world in short order.

Rainman

Justified!
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Near I-55 & I-12
    I realize it doesn't do much good to quote Bible scripture to anyone who has doubts, but at least I have something to base it on. A book as old as the ages one that has lots of fulfilled prophecies written of that came to pass. Many more that are yet to happen and are working their way into existence now. And those are the final prophecies before His return.
    But I'm putting it out there so that I won't be asked, "Why didn't you."
    It's not meant to offend anyone at all.

If I knew nothing about, let's say building an AR, had best of the best parts, start to finish (No kits). It would be foolish of me to set out to do it without at least doing some studying up on it, or consulting some one who "truly knew" about building them. I would more than likely mess up some parts, scratch up receivers, you name it. I would be upset even if I completed the build, from all the damage I did to it. Same applies to our lives. How long does it take for someone to smoke to realize it causes cancer? Wasn't reading it on the pack and hearing others tell you enough? Not trying to offend anyone, please realize this.

The best I can tell someone is that the only way to really and "truly know" if something is real or right, is to find out for them self. Don't take another persons word on something without making 100% sure it's correct, that's the easiest way to be deceived. Find out for yourself. But just going by what you currently know isn't the way to find out. If you don't know you live in a flood zone there will still be consequences when it floods!
    Not knowing is not an excuse, kinda like the laws.

I wish someone had enough care, decency, love, CHRISTIANITY in them to tell me the truth long before I went through all that I did, but didn't have to.
    But when I was doing what I wanted, going by something I didn't "truly know" I probably would have laughed and said yeah right also.

Like I said before, it's only out of care and concern for any that I even say anything. Some day, sooner than alot think, it will be understood by those that do hear it, regardless of if they accepted it or rejected it. The Bible tells of things that are taking place in our world today that are falling into place like a puzzle going together on it's own. Things that will take place in the tribulation are being spoke of nightly on the news, just waiting to take place.
    As a Christian, I welcome it because I know where I stand when it all does take place.
    I look forward to the day when God wipes clear my memory of those that didn't want to hear it.

Most people have never herd the Gospel the way Jesus intended for it to be told. They've heard the, You gotta stop that or the you gotta come to my church, or the you can't do or wear that, and on and on... Versions. If all people heard the Gospel the way Jesus would want it put, most if not all would gladly, thankfully and gratefully accept it on the spot. Problem is now days it's rare when it's told the way Jesus would. Religion and religious people try to stomp out every bad thing in a person before they can even enter their building they call a church. The person ends up needing a hospital and a shrink more than their church. That's God's job to change a person, After they've found His Grace, not mans and not before that.

Matthew 24: (the whole chapter should be read to get the full view of it, but I'll list key vs's to save space. ( after checking spelling, I think space was long gone before I got to scripture). :)

4And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
    5For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
    6And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
    7For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
    8All these are the beginning of sorrows.

11And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
    12And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

23Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
    24For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
    25Behold, I have told you before.
    26Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
    27For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

32Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
    33So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
    34Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

37But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
    38For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
    39And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

And 2Peter 3:3Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
    4And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

When reading the Bible, it should be read with the heart and not the head. Make a differene in the understanding of it. I have no ill feelings to one who doesn't believe, I understan completely.
    Sorry for the long post. I just hope someone realizes it all before it's too late, and that's why I do what I do, for them.

Last edited:

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    That is where the Transformers are being held and studied. The Allspark resides there as well.

sshhhhhhhhhh!!!!! dude, wtf!!!?

Nevada & SoCal would be without power...maybe not not the most terrible thing in the world but it would make for some serious chaos real quickly...we all know who lives in SoCal!

jimdana1942

oldtimer
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Sulphur, La.
    Pain Man is right. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that the world, and the U.S. in particular, is very near the precipice and about to fall in. Greed and corruption and incompetence has prevailed in the American political system for so long that we are all going to suffer the consequences. Most of the worlds nations has looked to the U.S. for leadership. Now, they greatly dislike us for bringing ruination to their shores also. When will it all come crashing down upon us? I don't know but I can say it has already started. At least it seems that way.

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    Pain Man is right. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that the world, and the U.S. in particular, is very near the precipice and about to fall in. Greed and corruption and incompetence has prevailed in the American political system for so long that we are all going to suffer the consequences. Most of the worlds nations has looked to the U.S. for leadership. Now, they greatly dislike us for bringing ruination to their shores also. When will it all come crashing down upon us? I don't know but I can say it has already started. At least it seems that way.

jimdana1942 hit the nail on the head. Greed and Corruption. Rainman's biblical quote of people walking after their own lusts also hits it. There is nothing wrong with wealth brought about by hard honest work. Also if you got it be conservative with it. Our bling infested society has an I want it at any cost. Flashy, proud, arrogant describes where we have gone. The ghetto has come to main street corrupted morals and all. When kids kill kids over tennis shoes or a jacket it shows our society has no moral compass. In my opinion political correctness is nothing more than calling something wrong something right and using the law to silence any opposition and part of this moral decline. I have read numerous books on the End Times and I personally see the stage being set. Will it be in my lifetime? I dont know. I don't sit around and fret about it. I live like I'm going to to make 90 but who knows.

Last edited:

jimdana1942

oldtimer
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Sulphur, La.
    Dantheman...Sorry, didn't mean to say anything to not make you want to cut the grass. Your wife will probably get ticked at me. I know there isn't anything we ordinary people can do about anything but it sure does tick me off that a "few" in positions of power are going to ruin it for all of us.

I just hope that if I am still here when it comes that I can survive it and live out the days like "Mad Max", except I want to live secluded and not bother others nor have them bother me.

Maybe if some of us make it and we run across each other our password can be "bayou shooter".

Top Bottom