Who's gonna Nuke who first?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    And how many times has the world been in this same ( or worse ) situation ?

We now truly live in a global economic system. It's collapse would bring about panic, starvation, and war. The world economy has never been where we now are. I'm not preaching. Just stating unpleasant facts. Are we headed for an economic melt down. Who knows. Always a good time to stock up on ammo though.

Rainman

Justified!
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Near I-55 & I-12
    Revelation describes a time of great sin, troubled distressed nations, economic collapse, famine, and war. Doesn't sound anything like the world today.

Also in Luke, 21:25And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
    26Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

And vs. 28 says, 28And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

I don't think our government wants us to know how bad off this nation truly is. I for one am thankful to see it all coming to pass the way it is. There's a greater plan that is being fulfilled before our eyes, and it has nothing to do with oil!

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    Not on CONUS. I don't think the Russians could hit NYC from where they are. Plus we might shoot it down first. Miami, Houston, New Orleans (well, not any more I guess), Pascagoula (for ship building), Birmingham, and Meridian (to take out the CIA black helicopter base just off I59) would all be close primary targets, plus all the southern military bases we could respond from. Keesler, Belle Chasse, Pensacola...

MAD is still a possibility but nuclear winter seems to have been disproven (at least I read somewhere that the theory was encouraged by Reagan and that even the original scientist that wrote the papers still laugh about it). Reagan was a better president than we probably realize. We could use another Reagan now...

The Russians have enough problems at home. They're just tweaking our nose right now. They know Venezuala is pissing us off and they're encouraging them since we stuck our nose into Georgia.

Iran and Israel are real possibilities. We really can't afford a third conventional war right now, financially. Turning the entire Middle East to glass is a nice thought but not feasable. OPEC can't be happy about the political push to develop alternative fuels and expand drilling so they're probably encouraging Iran to **** us off some. Making noise at Israel does that.

The FBI just announced they're on a scapegoat hunt in the financial industry. They'll find a few and focus attention on a few criminal CEO's and off the real problems. We'll bail out a few of the bigger mortgage houses. That should get the stock market back on track. It'll hurt the dollar (borrowing 700 billion for the mortgage bailout, then 200 billion for the Ike/Gustav bailout, then the demorats are pushing some 500 billion foreign aid package I heard today- and we'll probably get the money from the Chinese! plus the US credit rating is falling) but we'll survive again. Of course we'll be in worse shape than ever. If we're stupid enough to elect Obama or if the RNC doesn't keep McCain's spending in check... we'll be looking at high double digit inflation.

Born4spd

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Baton Rouge and Killian/Springfield
    ^ I agree with LA Camper.

We need to tackle inflation.

Gold/ Silver standard FTW.

Is there a bank that you can put your money in and they back it with gold? Then when you take it out you get the gold market value?

Like buying gold but with liquidity.

Rainman

Justified!
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Near I-55 & I-12
    I heard just last week something about Russia and Cuba, either talking about or signing some sort of defense agreement. Anyone else know or heard about it? I bet they could hit a good bit of US from Cuba.

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    we can, and they can watch us...and both watch one another.

There is a reason that China and the US have been practicing taking out satellites, it's not just random practice.

jjoker16

Rating - 98.3%
    57   1   0
    Jan 23, 2008
    Ascension Parish
    Hey guys, I dont voice my opinion on here too much, but rainman is right. I know its hard to believe. I sometimes imagine a situation where, aliens or something unexplainable is happening, and it is so ridiculous that no one would believe you.

I know all of us can imagine such a situation. Now, who would be the person you would go to and try to explain this to? whos going to believe you when you say, " i was out on the river and they just started walking accross the water throwing fire at me. I had to kill them all "! ....NOBODY! if spanky posted a thread tomorrow, saying these creatures were after him, and he was serious. we would all think hes crazy! right!

well there is a difficulty to understand, but VERY real reality to what the bible has to say about the times we are living in right NOW!

Even if you dont believe in the bible or God or anything related to christianity. do yourself a favor. find a Bible and open it up to Ezekiel 38 & 39.

A few things to keep in mind:

-Gog is a man...who? not sure, could be a name or maybe something like a "king"

-Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal are modern day Russia.

-Persia (Iran), Ethiopia, and Libya. All still known by these names today. Notice: these Countries all have a HUGE Muslim presence.

Also notice: ch 38:8 ...In the latter years you will come into the land of those brought back from the sword and gathered from many people on the mountains of Israel, which had long been desolate; they were brought out of the nations, and now all of them dwell safely.
    This speaks of Israel becoming a nation again, which happend in 1947! this is the LAST thing Biblically that has to happen before Jesus comes back.

Whether you believe this or not; keep in mind how Long ago this was written, and how accurate it is! that is something you cant deny.

If anything, remember what you have read, and know when the things that are written come to pass; and they WILL . Draw close to God, and He will draw close to you!

Born4spd

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Baton Rouge and Killian/Springfield
    hm...

Or maybe the people who formed Israel were simply trying to speed up time to the apocalypse.

Screw the balfour declaration.

Kinda like how the evangelicals only support israel because they feel it will cause jesus to come down from the clouds.

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    I know some may not think so or agree, but it's all laid out and prophesied about in the Bible. And you are correct jimdana, it's just a matter of time it will come to pass.
    But, there is hope, there is a place to run to escape it all. :)

While I was sitting in a parking lot today, waiting on a fellow Bayou Shooter to do a sell/purchase, I saw a sign in front of a church that said, "He's Coming Soon" The way this world is shaping up (and we have it good here), He better!

I think he's already come and gone. I saw a HUGE white and yellow tent today on the side of Airline Highway near Victoria. A big sign out front said "JESUS CHRIST Tonight - 7PM"

Top Bottom