Why do some people think cursing will help their cause?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • simplepeddler

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 30, 2010
    Saint Amant
    I am not punishing the big boxes for being successful.............hell I own Wal-mart stock.
    But I'll be damned if I am going to reward them for poor service.........OR and this important.........let them re-define for me what is great service.

We have aquiesed so much to these faceless coportations already.
    I like when I walk in the bank and they don't have to check my ID because I graduated with the teller.
    I like walking in the local feed store and they want to know how my dog is doing and they call the DOG by name.
    I like walking into the local grocery store and they have pork TEMPLE meat for my jambalaya.

and for all those like I will drive further, and pay a little more.
    No Cabela's is going to make me buy a gun for 100 bucks less when the local guy has the same gun on the shelf.

I appreciate the folks that may not be able to spend a little more, and I really appreciate all the jobs those stores have created.
    But I'm still gonna vote with my pocket book.

I expect my customers to do it, then I should too.

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I am not punishing the big boxes for being successful.............hell I own Wal-mart stock.
    But I'll be damned if I am going to reward them for poor service.........OR and this important.........let them re-define for me what is great service.

We have aquiesed so much to these faceless coportations already.
    I like when I walk in the bank and they don't have to check my ID because I graduated with the teller.
    I like walking in the local feed store and they want to know how my dog is doing and they call the DOG by name.
    I like walking into the local grocery store and they have pork TEMPLE meat for my jambalaya.

and for all those like I will drive further, and pay a little more.
    No Cabela's is going to make me buy a gun for 100 bucks less when the local guy has the same gun on the shelf.

I appreciate the folks that may not be able to spend a little more, and I really appreciate all the jobs those stores have created.
    But I'm still gonna vote with my pocket book.

I expect my customers to do it, then I should too.

I guess I am caught in the middle, one I am one of those upper level managers at "Big Box Retailer" and I also make handmade gun leather in my own home and source everything I can from American sources. I get a lot of stuff from Amish suppliers, which is unique in its own way. I hope to find a good source of veg tanned Louisiana gator hides, but it looks like I might have to buy the hides and then send them out for tanning.

Either way, its not going to help you in any business to call me a ****ing idiot before you even give me a chance to help you.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Either way, its not going to help you in any business to call me a ****ing idiot before you even give me a chance to help you.

:rofl: I had an abusive a-hole customer start that crap with me, and I told him if he preferred; I could drive over to his restaurant to whip his ass if he wanted, or he could drive over to me. His choice!

I guess I suck at sales afterall; cause he didn't like the choices I was offering that day.:D

Top Bottom