You'll be voting for Harris for sure after watching this...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    167   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Cackling whore!
    1727734453287.gif

WatcherInLa

WatcherinLa
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Bay Minette, Al.
    Not likely at all. Most assessments including some Repub leaders publicly stated Trump performed poorly in the debate. One stated his debate team should all be fired. If Trump thought he could gain ground in the polls or prove his superiority over Harris in another debate, he would surely agree to another in a heartbeat! The American voters deserve another debate. Harris stated she would do another.
    Most informed voters don't need another debate. I'm not a Trump fan, but I'm definitely against Harris.

sil-40

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Believe all those numbers too, don't you? Can't let those pesky facts get in the way of a good Twitter cartoon, can we?

Isn't that the same cartoonist that sued the ADL because he got uninvited from a party? So he's a sensitive snowflake AND a litigious clown?

sil-40

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    If he's wrong, tell us what the numbers actually are.
    Which ones do you want? The FEMA stats that show Maui wildfire victims got more than $700? The ones where it's literally impossible to say how much Helene victims will get because it just happened last week and assistance will likely be flowing to residents for the foreseeable future? The one where the guy pictured flipping the bird was falsely accused and arrested for attacking a NYPD officer who isn't "illegal" or even at the scene of the crime?

I mean, you're welcome to choose but people that want to know simple facts and statistics usually go look for themselves. People that want to spread misinformation or live in delusion accept the first thing they like. (see below)

Damn so illegal immigrants are getting $7500 and American citizens devisted by a hurrican while living in a red state get $750?
    Sounds about right.

Except it's not. It only sounds right when you have a confirmation bias.

Ask him what he’s getting paid to hang out here and talk lefty smack
    I claim $0 on my 1040 for my services. However, if BS would like to supplement my income, I'd be happy to help.

Last edited:

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    Which ones do you want? The FEMA stats that show Maui wildfire victims got more than $700? The ones where it's literally impossible to say how much Helene victims will get because it just happened last week and assistance will likely be flowing to residents for the foreseeable future? The one where the guy pictured flipping the bird was falsely accused and arrested for attacking a NYPD officer who isn't "illegal" or even at the scene of the crime?

I mean, you're welcome to choose but people that want to know simple facts and statistics usually go look for themselves. People that want to spread misinformation or live in delusion accept the first thing they like. (see below)

Except it's not. It only sounds right when you have a confirmation bias.

I claim $0 on my 1040 for my services. However, if BS would like to supplement my income, I'd be happy to help.
    I'm just talking about what you're claiming he (or his posts) are wrong about. You claim he's wrong so you surely know the real numbers...

sil-40

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Me too.

FEMA as of 8/6/24 said:
    To date, FEMA has approved over $56.1 million to help 7,141 people recover through the Individual Assistance program, including more than $33.8 million for Housing Assistance and more than $22.2 million for Other Needs Assistance paid directly to survivors.

This does not include rental assistance, direct housing assistance, crisis counseling, disaster care management, unemployment (due to fire), legal aid, SBA loans, debris removal, critical infrastructure rebuilding or initial disaster housing. All told, the federal government has spent ~$3bln in Maui

I explained what was wrong with the rest in the last post.

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    Me too.

This does not include rental assistance, direct housing assistance, crisis counseling, disaster care management, unemployment (due to fire), legal aid, SBA loans, debris removal, critical infrastructure rebuilding or initial disaster housing. All told, the federal government has spent ~$3bln in Maui

I explained what was wrong with the rest in the last post.
    That doesn't really state what individuals or households are actually getting. We can copy and paste budget numbers all day.

That also doesn't take into account how much of that money is/was pocketed by the corrupt.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom