American Badass Coalition(?)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I'm glad his true colors were brought out early. I'd hate to see BS members on the next wannabe biker ride to Mexico

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    From their FB page. "Are you tired of the state of affairs in this great Nation. are you ready to get off the couch and make a difference? Join the American Badass Coalition"... By "make a difference" I guess they mean ride a motorcycle to the southern border and get absolutely nothing accomplished. Oh wait, I forgot they stormed the prison and freed the imprisoned marine and carried him back state-side in a blaze of glory.

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    Who else read this and wondered if Gecko45 was a member.

I've met some genuine bamf's in my time. The one thing they all had in common was they never referred to themselves as "badass". It's a third party characterization that you either receive, or you don't.

You sir, don't.

after reviewing your page in depth- we have groups like yours here actually. What we call a bunch of bearded men dressing in black leather that ride harleys as a political statement is called: a bike club. Admittedly, some of them actually look tough to people that don't know better. They, coincidentally, also throw out the "lawyer" word when their penis size is challenged. cheers.

Last edited:

Request Dust Off

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 11, 2007
    Westbank N.O.
    I think the whole lawyer thing was about 'you tough guys' signing a release before getting into the ring with him.

"12 years old? No. 6'3" and 240, 15 year boxing veteran, YES. I'll buy a plane ticket for any of you tough guys who would like to tell me your opinions in person. Just email me. john@tbrci.com, sign some papers form my lawyer and YOU can show ME what a "badass" is. Howbout it?"

I am not claiming to speak badass, I only read it.

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    We sure know how to welcome people that are pro 2nd amendment hell we divide ourselves a lot...

the guys that open carry bubba'd up SKS's into starbucks are pro 2a as well. they are also complete morons that are actually detrimental to the cause. if every 2a organization looked and acted like this band of nerds, we'd have a much bigger legislative problem on our hands.

Speaking just for myself: I'm not anti-government. I'm not anti-law. I'm not anti-people. I'm not a "badass". I also don't think bringing a bunch of overweight bikers to an islamic event does anything at all other than prove that you want to play biker. I know a guy, he's a scrawny little thing and doesn't have all that much money. He's very vocal in politics, attends every political rally, and challenges his local legislative sessions with his beliefs. He has been far, far more effective than anyone in "the super awesome badass cowboy ninja club"

There are people that know, and people that don't. There are people that understand how to make change, and people that don't. There are people that proactively increase 2a awareness and societal acceptance, and those that don't. Those that do I've seen welcomed and embraced here, and in a myriad of other "louisiana gun" venues.

This group is the Royal Flush in the deck of "those that don't."

Last edited:

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    "As a rule it is my personal preference to not open carry but it does happen and when I do, it's a TBRCi 300BLK suppressed, full auto PDW." By JohnABC From their FB page

You are telling me this guy isn't helping our 2a rights? Go figure.

Last edited:

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    We sure know how to welcome people that are pro 2nd amendment hell we divide ourselves a lot...

Are you honestly surprised that an organization with a name like that wasn't taken seriously? I had no personal issue with John or any members of the A.B.C., but after his generous plane ticket and legal paperwork offer, I don't think he is someone I would want to be around often (or at all).

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SSWEEEE
    Top Bottom