Coffee

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gdubya

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2024
    WV
    Reposting this here since we somewhat hijacked another thread.

I'm somewhat of a coffee snob and have found that I am a pretty big fan of this coffee that I get roasted fresh and sent directly to me:
    https://amzn.to/3KMbG6w
    My favorite is the Ethiopian Guji, but they have plenty of options that are delicious.

One important note with this seller is to change the one-time-purchase from Amazon Prime (2 day shipping) to the "Other Sellers" option where you purchase directly from the company. They will roast the coffee within 1-3 days of the order and then ship it out directly to you.

The order sent from Amazon is pre-roasted and isn't as fresh as getting it roasted to order.
    I don’t know if I’m just a weirdo, but if I could pick any coffee it’d be Nescafé Gold Espresso, or Regular Nescafé instant coffees lol. It tastes so good. I haven’t tasted a regular brewed coffee as good as those just black with 2 tsp sugar

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    I don’t know if I’m just a weirdo, but if I could pick any coffee it’d be Nescafé Gold Espresso, or Regular Nescafé instant coffees lol. It tastes so good. I haven’t tasted a regular brewed coffee as good as those just black with 2 tsp sugar
    I'm gonna have to try that BC I have never tasted an instant that did justice to fresh brewed. I recently started drinking hot black tea. Heat up water in microwave 2 mins, add a tea bag for 5-10 minutes. Squeeze the bag out on removal. A tablespoon of sugar and two ice cubes. Like the British, I just had mug of afternoon tea about an hour ago. Not nearly as much caffeine as my morning large cup of joe. Just a jump start in the afternoon.

gdubya

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2024
    WV
    I'm gonna have to try that BC I have never tasted an instant that did justice to fresh brewed. I recently started drinking hot black tea. Heat up water in microwave 2 mins, add a tea bag for 5-10 minutes. Squeeze the bag out on removal. A tablespoon of sugar and two ice cubes. Like the British, I just had mug of afternoon tea about an hour ago. Not nearly as much caffeine as my morning large cup of joe. Just a jump start in the afternoon.
    Oh I love my black tea and sugar. Twinnings brand Irish Breakfast tea and a couple spoons of sugar is the best. Sometimes I’ll add a touch of cream or milk. But about the coffee, the only fresh brewed coffee I’ve ever tried that was on par or better than that Nescafé Gold Espresso or regular Nescafé Clasico was a Cafe Americano from Starbucks, the large cafe Americano is 4 shots of espresso and some boiling water added, very strong and very good. (Don’t hold it against me, I don’t like to patronize Starbucks but I work EMS and you got to go wherever sometimes lol).

Top Bottom