Kamala Harris goes full DEI with her VP pick

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Just kidding. I'm sure she knew a dei president and dei vice president would have been a surefire way to get Trump elected. She picked an old white guy.

Forgotten

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 30, 2016
    Lafayette, LA
    I would like to meet with the source of the "Countless Louisianas" and ask them how are they paying for groceries? Is it tax payer funded groceries or giving up 1/2 your hard earned paycheck groceries?

"Already this morning, countless Louisianans are enthusiastically sounding their excitement and support for adding Minnesota Governor Tim Walz to our 2024 Democratic ticket," Gaines said. "The Louisiana Democratic Party is ready to fight strong alongside a Harris-Walz ticket this fall as we stand poised to make immense progress for our country and our state.”

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    Yeah, I just knew she was going to pick the Buttguy. But she did not. Guess she choose an older white guy to sort of balance out her radical leftist mindset. Diversify her ticket.
    "Walz also speaks comfortably about issues that matter to voters in the Rust Belt. He's been a champion of Democratic causes, including union organizing, workers' rights and a $15-an-hour minimum wage."

mangobango

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2024
    Baton Rouge
    lmao, kamala's free lunch isn't radical
    radical would be kamala seizing all of Blackrock's and Metlife's assets and having a second homestead act to solve homelessness and making moving capital out of the country illegal

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    Its why Klam didn't get married until age 49. Spent most of her time on her knees, or her back moving up the ladder. Listen to her speak, when she isn't giggling, oh my. Can't wait for the televised debate with Trump. Or she doesn't do a debate, would not surprise me.

Last edited:

mangobango

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2024
    Baton Rouge
    Its why Klam didn't get married until age 49. Spent most of her time on her knees, or her back moving up the ladder. Listen to her speak, when she isn't giggling, oh my. Can't wait for the televised debate with Trump. Or she doesn't do a debate, would not surprise me.

holy **** dude

If this is all we have then we're gonna get wiped out this election. Trump already pussied out of the Sep 10 debate

"immense progress"????
    Driving our economy, jobs, etc. further down the toilet?
    I'm always amazed at those who want more and more of whatever. But they hate Trump so it's ok.
    The economy got ****** by the pandemic and inflation you feel is from the CARES and PPP act that congress, trump and his kids used to pay themselves then got 'forgiven.' People have not forgotten, why do you think he got booed out of the libertarian convection? He got nothing other than muh immigrants and no tax on tips and tariffs that will wreck the economy worse than Venezuela

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    holy **** dude

If this is all we have then we're gonna get wiped out this election. Trump already pussied out of the Sep 10 debate

Is it possible Trump pussied out of the debate with Biden because Biden pussied out of the race? A new candidate calls for new agreements.

The economy got ****** by the pandemic and inflation you feel is from the CARES and PPP act that congress, trump and his kids used to pay themselves then got 'forgiven.' People have not forgotten, why do you think he got booed out of the libertarian convection? He got nothing other than muh immigrants and no tax on tips and tariffs that will wreck the economy worse than Venezuela

So you're saying the economy, after 3.5 years under Biden, is Trump's fault?

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    I agree with you, the pandemic had a massive effect on our economy, and inflation coming out of the pandemic. The global pandemic had 100 times the impact versus either POTUS Trump or Biden. Supply and demand once again rules the day. I follow some stocks and commodities closely, crude oil plunged in April of 2020, to approx $15 a barrel @ the end of the day. During one day in April, it was trading at negative numbers, never ever seen that before or since. I like to pile it on Biden since he took office, but our inflation is from the economy booming post pandemic, and demand far exceeding supply. Costs of fuels, food, lumber, consumer products, microprocessor chips, and more. We were in a recession during the pandemic, then it ended and the global economy exploded and demand went thru the roof. So many dynamics and factors at play in the last 5 or 6 years. Not to mention there are now 8.1 billion living humans on earth consuming 120% of our natural resources. How do you thing that plays out long term? We have seen nothing yet. Some people are struggling to connect the dots now month to month, just wait 5 or 10 years. I pity our children and grandchildren going forward, the future is bleak.

Last edited:

Core

Salt
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2011
    Maine
    Just kidding. I'm sure she knew a dei president and dei vice president would have been a surefire way to get Trump elected. She picked an old white guy.

Congress has not done jack to stop ballot harvesting and the compromised tabulator systems. Democrats are handing out drivers licenses to illegals so they can vote. You think Trump has a chance? Harris and this VP will drag us into WWIII and record inflation. The markets will be destroyed.

sil-40

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    I agree with you, the pandemic had a massive effect on our economy, and inflation coming out of the pandemic. The global pandemic had 100 times the impact versus either POTUS Trump or Biden. Supply and demand once again rules the day. I follow some stocks and commodities closely, crude oil plunged in April of 2020, to approx $15 a barrel @ the end of the day. During one day in April, it was trading at negative numbers, never ever seen that before or since. I like to pile it on Biden since he took office, but our inflation is from the economy booming post pandemic, and demand far exceeding supply. Costs of fuels, food, lumber, consumer products, microprocessor chips, and more. We were in a recession during the pandemic, then it ended and the global economy exploded and demand went thru the roof. So many dynamics and factors at play in the last 5 or 6 years. Not to mention there are now 8.1 billion living humans on earth consuming 120% of our natural resources. How do you thing that plays out long term? We have seen nothing yet. Some people are struggling to connect the dots now month to month, just wait 5 or 10 years. I pity our children and grandchildren going forward, the future is bleak.

At least someone understands...Thank you.

It seems most people are comfortable measuring the "economy" based on the cost of groceries or gas which is like trying to quantify your net worth by shaking out your couch cushions. It's a small sliver of the pertinent data set. Most people are too ignorant to understand what the "economy" actually is so they parrot what they're told from sources they're used to. Fact is, they're just running around yelling about how awful the economy is doing without providing much in the way of facts or figures to bolster the opinion. Post-pandemic, we were all told that we were heading for a full blown depression and that it was inevitable. Not only did we manage to avoid a major economic disaster but we've managed to come roaring back faster than any other 1st world country. And I'm not heaping all that on Biden, mind you. No president is solely responsible for economic growth.

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria

"An undocumented immigrant is not a criminal"

Yes. Yes they are.
    I know a "passport bro". The U.S. immigration laws are very serious. I didn't know just how major all that really was until this guy explained much of what is involved in legal immigration. An illegal immigrant is very much so a CRIMINAL.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    AndrewP
    Top Bottom