La OCer Arrested for filming cops and Open Carry, Legal Fund set up to help.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • redeye0315

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Then let me I-apologize if it ultimately turns out you are not a "self important douche" or "another dick in the world!" ;)
    It's cool emperor, i know a lot of people are quick to judge and skeptical, especially online.

The video on YouTube shows a pattern. Pretty sure your attorney would advise you to take it down too.
    To me,It would show a pattern of me getting harassed for open carry. Thats his decision, But thanks anyway. Guys I just hope yall would be open minded, its easy to judge until you get put in that situation. Nobody knows details, nobody knows specifics except me and the cop. I just want to go to trial on my court date and be done with it and move on not have it on TV between now and then. I didnt realize it would blow up with so much attention in the first place. I never asked for any donations from anyone on this website, if that was done it was done without my knowledge and permission. I didnt even post the original to ask for donations, it was added later at a recommendations by other members.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    It's cool emperor, i know a lot of people are quick to judge and skeptical, especially online.

To me,It would show a pattern of me getting harassed for open carry. Thats his decision, But thanks anyway. Guys I just hope yall would be open minded, its easy to judge until you get put in that situation. Nobody knows details, nobody knows specifics except me and the cop. I just want to go to trial on my court date and be done with it and move on not have it on TV between now and then. I didnt realize it would blow up with so much attention in the first place. I never asked for any donations from anyone on this website, if that was done it was done without my knowledge and permission. I didnt even post the original to ask for donations, it was added later at a recommendations by other members.

Just so you know where you are... Pay special attention to the last page.

http://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/showthread.php?81506-LEO-Basher-struck-by-KARMA-bomb&

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here

Why would you put every other video on YouTube but wouldn't want this one. Maybe the PD can put it in tv for us to view.

MOTOR 51

doc ace

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Pineville/Deville
    I dont even care anymore. Y'all can hang two loaded dildo's from a top hat if that's how you want to carry. It's your right. I know I've never once been harassed, and I'd like to attribute that to acting in a professional manner. Good luck guys.

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    Any video on youtube has absolutely nothing to do with this. I never said that I even have any videos on youtube so Idont know where people are drawing conclusions from. I've said my wishes and that my words were posted without my permission, i'd just like them removed.

What were you charged with?

What charges are still pending against you?

JR1572

redeye0315

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Look guys, yall can be dicks to me if ya want, it only shows your character if you ask me. I've done nothing or said nothing slanderous to any single person here. I have posted NOTHING here before 10 minutes ago regarding anything about my case. I've never mentioned anything about youtube, never mentioned about posting any videos or watever people are saying. One person says something and then somebody runs with it in 10 different directions. Fact is people already I can see from posts have facts mixed up. Thats why i'm ending this here. I'm trying to come here professionally and politely and I can see that people here are going to be rude anyway, thats fine it doesnt really bother me. I just wanted to ask that my words not be posted without my permission. I tried to be courteous and all but that obviously is not going to work so i'll just leave. Y'all have a nice day.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Look guys, yall can be dicks to me if ya want, it only shows your character if you ask me. I've done nothing or said nothing slanderous to any single person here. I have posted NOTHING here before 10 minutes ago regarding anything about my case. I've never mentioned anything about youtube, never mentioned about posting any videos or watever people are saying. One person says something and then somebody runs with it in 10 different directions. Fact is people already I can see from posts have facts mixed up. Thats why i'm ending this here. I'm trying to come here professionally and politely and I can see that people here are going to be rude anyway, thats fine it doesnt really bother me. I just wanted to ask that my words not be posted without my permission. I tried to be courteous and all but that obviously is not going to work so i'll just leave. Y'all have a nice day.

See what you all did?

Now; who was that masked man?

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington

So you haven't posted videos to youtube? Sorry for not responding to your PMs, I'm at work so I can't waste too much of my day on the Internet. I'll have more time to waste when I get home and I'll respond then.

redeye0315

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    So you haven't posted videos to youtube? Sorry for not responding to your PMs, I'm at work so I can't waste too much of my day on the Internet. I'll have more time to waste when I get home and I'll respond then.

Jack, you dont have to respond if youre busy, I understand. Just delete post 128 and that is all I ask.

Last edited:

SVT

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    Slidell
    Just delete post 128 and that is all I ask.

seems like a fair enough request when you consider this thread wasn't even started by yourself, nor with your approval. I would bet a mod could edit that post if you requested that be done through PM.

Last edited:

Leadfoot

Low Speed High Drag
    Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Livingston Parish
    633516826465206865-the-internet---once-its-posted-it-will-be-there-forever.jpg

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    seems like a fair enough request when you consider this thread wasn't even started by yourself, nor with your approval. I would bet a mod could edit that post if you requested that be done through PM.

I have to agree with this^!

However, if Jack found it; is it already in existence somewhere on Mr. Gore's internet anyway?

redeye0315

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    I have to agree with this^!

However, if Jack found it; is it already in existence somewhere on Mr. Gore's internet anyway?

Yes, it was posted here, by someone. Then removed, by someone. But for some reason after it was removed Jack took it upon himself put it back up. I'm not angry at Jack, I just wish he would understand that it will hurt me if it stays up and i'm not a criminal, i dont deserve to loose my career that ive worked so hard for either.

Top Bottom