La OCer Arrested for filming cops and Open Carry, Legal Fund set up to help.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    You're right on all counts, but we aren't concerned about how it looks to guys like you and I, the people who think. We are concerned about how it looks when it airs on WWLTV that "A 2A rights advocate was arrested for ____" then they roll footage of him being a tool.

When the media stops telling me EVERY chance they get that not all Muslims are **** because of a few radical ones, then I will stop not giving a crap that they tell me a few gun douches means we all suck!

Same difference!

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    When the media stops telling me EVERY chance they get that not all Muslims are **** because of a few radical ones, then I will stop not giving a crap that they tell me a few gun douches means we all suck!

Same difference!

What he's getting at is not everyone has a brain that works, like you and I. Therefore, when something like this happens, and God forbid it gets some media attention, there are sheeple out there that will group all of us together.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    What he's getting at is not everyone has a brain that works, like you and I. Therefore, when something like this happens, and God forbid it gets some media attention, there are sheeple out there that will group all of us together.

So, if a person, is retarded; and he/she believes the opposite of what the truth is because the media tells them differently, then all muslims are ****! :D

Last edited:

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    So, if you are retarded; and you believe the opposite of what the truth is because the media tells you differently, then all muslims are ****! :D

Hey now, you didn't get that from me. Here is what's wrong with that statement though, the media wont say "Here is a ****nut that was ______________ while carrying a 'loaded' weapon for the sake of his 2A rights, BUT this is an isolated incident and not ALL gun owners are like him".

See where I am going with this?:beer:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Hey now, you didn't get that from me. Here is what's wrong with that statement though, the media wont say "Here is a ****nut that was ______________ while carrying a 'loaded' weapon for the sake of his 2A rights, BUT this is an isolated incident and not ALL gun owners are like him".

See where I am going with this?:beer:

I feel as if you took me wrong?!? Now I feel retarded, and thus have edited my post as to not seem to single anyone out. My generality was vague.

SVT

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    Slidell
    I am not a cop hater, but I also don't automatically respect the badge just because its pinned on your shirt. I am just as concerned about what you're about to do, as you are about me. The distrust is mutual, and I do my best to ease any tension. I think that's fair, right? With that said, I am polite, compliant, blah blah blah, yes sir, no sir. Whatever. I'm not an ******* about it.

100% w you here.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    I generally don't get into discussions such as this, I normally sit on the sidelines and watch the fireworks. Therefore, most here don't know me or my personality. I don't take anything to heart, and am almost always trying to make someone laugh, and am not being serious. The only reason I came into the conversation, was to throw a couple stones at Yale, and have a few laughs of course.

Last edited:

redeye0315

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Guys look, I'm a member of this forum. I'm not what some guys have made me out to be. I know a lot of you have flamed me and that's fine, you can have your own opinion. I have since been advised by my attorney to not mention the incident so I only ask one thing, Please can everyone would drop everything and quit posting. My words were moved here without my permission and then removed, but once they were removed someone had copied it and put it back up. I just ask that my words be removed. I do not want any undue attention brought upon me, i'm not someone who looks for confrontation with police as some have alluded to here. I'm a college student who follows the law and the more this gets out of hand the more likely hood that it will turn worse for me. I know this probably wont happen but i wish everyone would stop posting about this, delete there posts of what I said, or whatever it take to let this thread die. Thanks.
    Redeye is currently viewing this thread!! Oh no!! He's onto everyone!

Good. Maybe we can get more information regarding this incident.

JR1572

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Guys look, I'm a member of this forum. I'm not what some guys have made me out to be. I know a lot of you have flamed me and that's fine, you can have your own opinion. I have since been advised by my attorney to not mention the incident so I only ask one thing, Please can everyone would drop everything and quit posting. My words were moved here without my permission and then removed, but once they were removed someone had copied it and put it back up. I just ask that my words be removed. I do not want any undue attention brought upon me, i'm not someone who looks for confrontation with police as some have alluded to here. I'm a college student who follows the law and the more this gets out of hand the more likely hood that it will turn worse for me. I know this probably wont happen but i wish everyone would stop posting about this, delete there posts of what I said, or whatever it take to let this thread die. Thanks.

Doesn't want undue attention, after posting videos to youtube and setting up a Paypal account for donations? I don't get it.

redeye0315

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Doesn't want undue attention, after posting videos to youtube and setting up a Paypal account for donations? I don't get it.
    Any video on youtube has absolutely nothing to do with this. I never said that I even have any videos on youtube so Idont know where people are drawing conclusions from. I've said my wishes and that my words were posted without my permission, i'd just like them removed.

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region

Then let me I-apologize if it ultimately turns out you are not a "self important douche" or "another dick in the world!" ;)

Leadfoot

Low Speed High Drag
    Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Livingston Parish
    Any video on youtube has absolutely nothing to do with this. I never said that I even have any videos on youtube so Idont know where people are drawing conclusions from. I've said my wishes and that my words were posted without my permission, i'd just like them removed.

The video on YouTube shows a pattern. Pretty sure your attorney would advise you to take it down too.

alpinehyperlite

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    You must not know is forum very well. Lol

Posting the vids on YouTube, begging for money, now realizing that you could f'd because your attorney pointed it out, you decided yo try to take yourself out the spotlight. To late. You have our attention.

Last edited:

Dishonored

Hunter
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Prairieville
    You must not know is forum very well. Lol

Posting the vids on YouTube, begging for money, now realizing that you could f'd because your attorney pointed it out, you decided yo try to take yourself out the spotlight. To late. You have our attention.

I tell ya. If the military or any agency had an interrogation/CSI team like BS the opposition would be f**cked lol

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington

So you didn't post a youtube video where you were stopped for open carrying? Also, the only way this would be damaging is if something you said wasn't true.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bruce robison
    Top Bottom