La OCer Arrested for filming cops and Open Carry, Legal Fund set up to help.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Yale, thanks for posting a story about an OCer acting like an idiot and painting all of us as complete morons.

This is what should be addressed by the LOCAL community. I doubt you want some of these guys trying to get people on the OC side.

MOTOR 51

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    This is what should be addressed by the LOCAL community. I doubt you want some of these guys trying to get people on the OC side.

MOTOR 51

Encounters should be Educational NOT Confrontational. Good luck with that under the current LOCAL leadership. Some asshat who is obviously out baiting police while open carrying and filming his encounters has a negative experience with LEO.....Go figure. Instead of condemning this behavior, he helps start a legal fund for it. Why don't ya go pass out some LOCAL flyers to those officers in the video now? No way they could have formed a negative opinion on the matter after this learning experience. Surely they will be very receptive now.

SVT

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    Slidell
    Yale, thanks for posting a story about an OCer acting like an idiot and painting all of us as complete morons.

Please point out what he was doing to act like an idiot that paints all of us as complete morons. Was it his lawful activity? Was it his refusal to bow down to the lawfully ignorant leo?

Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA
    Please point out what he was doing to act like an idiot that paints all of us as complete morons. Was it his lawful activity? Was it his refusal to bow down to the lawfully ignorant leo?

I don't feel like explaining something that was aimed at Yale, but since you once again come out of the woodwork to hate on cops.....

That was a quote from the last thread where Yale blew up.

As for what this idiot did or did not do.

There are ways to conduct the filming of cops that doesn't turn confrontational.
    The problem is that was NOT what junior here wanted.
    That is obvious if you watch the video.

But please continue to believe everything you read that is anti cop......

Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA
    The "morons" are the one without the balls to stand their ground. In the above video, I did not see anything wrong done by the complainant nor the cops. Why all the drama?

Because neither side can resist playing the fool in front of a camera.

SVT

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    Slidell
    I don't feel like explaining something that was aimed at Yale, but since you once again come out of the woodwork to hate on cops.....

That was a quote from the last thread where Yale blew up.

As for what this idiot did or did not do.

There are ways to conduct the filming of cops that doesn't turn confrontational.
    The problem is that was NOT what junior here wanted.
    That is obvious if you watch the video.

But please continue to believe everything you read that is anti cop......

It's my understanding that the video of this incident is actually locked away as evidence and has yet to see the light of day. So you must be talking about something else I suppose.

And lol, you are just like JR, wearing your SVT-Biased glasses.

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    The "morons" are the one without the balls to stand their ground. In the above video, I did not see anything wrong done by the complainant nor the cops. Why all the drama?

I think the "Moron" is the person who is chasing cops around video taping them while open carrying. I mean come on man! How does this help the cause?

Want to open carry? Fine, more power to ya! Be polite. Be an ambassador and be an educator! This guy is purposely baiting LEO with a camera while he is open carrying. He is in it for himself and does the rest of us no good. This is not improving relations, this is taking it in the other direction ON PURPOSE.

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    So they admitted he was in possession of something illegal, let him off, and they're the jerks?

They admitted that, after investigation, that he did nothing wrong, was actually breaking laws by being in possession of (whatever) in his car, and he's aggravated?

She wanted to know why he was talking to the people directly involved in the case she was investigating, and when finding out it's because the person talked to him, she said 'OK' and didn't address it further. She admitted that him having the gun is perfectly legal, but he kept throwing up captions on the video acting like they were anti-gun and couldn't believe they couldn't arrest him for carrying a gun.

Yea, sorry, he's a ****ing prick who is BEGGING to be a victim somewhere so he can feel like a martyr.

There you go Yale, one more in your circle of fools.

SVT

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    Slidell
    Those glasses got biased by your behavior, constantly bashing the police. So don't get mad when people judge you by your prior actions, thats what humans do.

Oh yea, the 10% of my threads that have to do with Civil Rights Violations. lol

Some of you easily get confused by a person that can be objective, and comment differently about cases that are Independent from one another. Maybe it's not confusion though, maybe instead it's that you are still butt-hurt about past discussion where your leo-nuthuggery was pointed out plainly.

Last edited:

Leadfoot

Low Speed High Drag
    Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Livingston Parish
    "Oh but I didn't bash the cops in THIS thread, so that's no reason to think I don't like the police..."

**** you. You have officially made my ignore list, which is hard to do. Nothing you could possibly add to any discussion as far as I'm concerned is worth wading through your ********.

I don't know what you do for a living and frankly don't give two shits, but I don't bash anyone's profession based on the actions of minute number of people so excuse me if I don't want to listen to it from you about mine.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012

The boy needs to get a life.

Is it not common sense to NOT go around in public with a gun on your hip while looking sketchy? It seems like someone just wanted a little attention. Idiots like that shouldn't have guns.

Dishonored

Hunter
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Prairieville
    "Oh but I didn't bash the cops in THIS thread, so that's no reason to think I don't like the police..."

**** you. You have officially made my ignore list, which is hard to do. Nothing you could possibly add to any discussion as far as I'm concerned is worth wading through your ********.

I don't know what you do for a living and frankly don't give two shits, but I don't bash anyone's profession based on the actions of minute number of people so excuse me if I don't want to listen to it from you about mine.

He never ceases to amaze me.
    I love my new signature.

you are just like JR, wearing your SVT-Biased glasses. But its only because I'm a douche.

SVT

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    Slidell
    LULZ!!!!!!

This is Internet butt-hurt at its finest. I've got to share this on other forums.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom