New Law on Pistol Attachments.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    i agree i think they are gonna fall in the rabbit whole they are tryin to dig....not to mention imports, you cant go 10+ years and 30 million pistols sold and come around in 2023 and say you are now a felon if you own them after you approved us having them lol.... that dog dont hunt, it will take time, but i think sombody will be reminded who they work for, and might if anything boost this coming up election..

Wait till I tell them you have tactical black tennis balls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    I think the ATF has taken too big a bite this time and they’re gonna choke on this $hit sammich. Might not be tomorrow or even next month, but they’re giving Congress and the Supreme Court all the ammo they need to slap them back into reality. I believe that it’s going to have to happen. No faction of government ever sits idly by while another makes such a gross power grab and steps on toes. These regulatory agencies are really going for broke lately. I think these times will be known as the age of rogue regulation. Somebody definitely needs to answer.
    100% agree with you on the "rogue regulation". Starting to feel like they are "asking for forgiveness rather than ask for permission". Also seems like they plan to throw everything at the wall and see what sticks. The weird stuff they did on the 80% lowers, waiting till 2 days before the rule went into effect and then changed it up, that is just odd, and should not be allowed. They need to be heavily overhauled, congress and the courts need to reign them in hard on all of these "laws" that are being made, absent of actual legislation.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    Please quit regurgitating what you hear from other people. It specifically addresses this in the ruling. You can definitely put a regular stock on after approval.

No it actually clearly states you can not. The tax stamp is for a braced pistol and braced pistol only, not an sbr.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    No it actually clearly states you can not. The tax stamp is for a braced pistol and braced pistol only, not an sbr.

It would appear the ATF may disagree with your interpretation of the ATF's new rule. From FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS FOR FINAL RULE 2021-08F:

Screenshot 2023-01-23 145549.png

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here

Why do you continue to argue with me ? Read this crap for yourself and quit spreading crap someone told you. I don’t have a reason to lie and I don’t spread rumors. Here you go:

875b578ff7dc1d56f784d9fe84bb8a32.jpg

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Why do you continue to argue with me ? Read this crap for yourself and quit spreading crap someone told you. I don’t have a reason to lie and I don’t spread rumors. Here you go:

875b578ff7dc1d56f784d9fe84bb8a32.jpg

Wow, there you go again photoshopping ATF website pictures... :mamoru:

Redfish504

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 9, 2019
    Harahan
    The problem that I have is no matter what you do if you comply you’re screwed because you won’t get processed in time and if you don’t you’re screwed and if you have a kit pistol or a import pistol you are screwed no matter what so no matter what you have to get rid of it and for anybody that files for tax stamp if it isn’t processed in 88 days you are automatically banned and flagged from ever applying for anything again

Redfish504

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 9, 2019
    Harahan

Redfish504

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 9, 2019
    Harahan

Redfish504

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 9, 2019
    Harahan

If you have an AR pistol with a stabilizing brace and say to yourself, "oh well, I'll just take advantage of the not having to pay $200 and apply to have it registered as an SBR," warning.
    Allegedly NOW there is a new provision that if the request is not approved within 88 days it will be considered denied, and ATF could take enforcement action, like prosecution and confiscation. (this allegedly from an ATF agent at the SHOT show) What the heck?

This why no matter what we are ****** because there is no way that a process that already takes about 3months will be done before 88 days with 3-40mil people applying

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    If you have an AR pistol with a stabilizing brace and say to yourself, "oh well, I'll just take advantage of the not having to pay $200 and apply to have it registered as an SBR," warning.
    Allegedly NOW there is a new provision that if the request is not approved within 88 days it will be considered denied, and ATF could take enforcement action, like prosecution and confiscation. (this allegedly from an ATF agent at the SHOT show) What the heck?

This why no matter what we are ****** because there is no way that a process that already takes about 3months will be done before 88 days with 3-40mil people applying

The ole “Shot Show ATF Agent” at it again. Has anyone ever identified this guy yet?

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    The problem that I have is no matter what you do if you comply you’re screwed because you won’t get processed in time and if you don’t you’re screwed and if you have a kit pistol or a import pistol you are screwed no matter what so no matter what you have to get rid of it and for anybody that files for tax stamp if it isn’t processed in 88 days you are automatically banned and flagged from ever applying for anything again

Please tell me a valid source of this information. Please don’t say it’s a YouTube video. Why would they ban you for life?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LazrBeam
    Top Bottom