Outrage in LC over police shooting dog..Petition link update

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    She'll get the replacement value of the dog. **** happens, get over it.

I guess the better option would have been the police giving up the chase? Maybe then the armed criminals would have entered a home and killed some innocent people. But at least the dog would still be alive, yay!

and the other bluebird rings in...little slower than I expected.

They'll get LOT more than that and the LCPD will get :boink:

Groupies are so predictable

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    Give Ms Crochet a buzz and let her know it's her fault someone jumped her fence and opened her gate. Maybe she'll do better with the new dogs, along with their new offshore boat and Harley' s, a few Shitzus might liven up the backyard. As long as they are over 3K per.

So if the gate were locked and the house caught fire and the firemen couldn't open the gate to let Monkey out...well, that'd be the homeowners fault.

In your world anything you like is good and anything you don't like is BAD...and they say all the good ones are gone. :crazy:

Invalid argument. Firemen are prepared for locked things. Bolt cutters maybe?

Hunh Bruh

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    setting you free!
    I want to add that I hope that the wiki-god would allow me to sit on a civil jury to one day decide an amount for a dog-child wrongful death suit.

Wow, it would be:
    Epic......

762NATO

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Lafayette
    Happy Fourth to the Crochets in Lake Charles...hope to see y'all in a 31 ft Scarab named Monkey very soon. If MEM can do it over an insult you guys have the big hammer. Soon as they release the name of the dog killer we'll know the name of your complimentary deck / galley hand.
    And you accuse me of being a troll.
    :bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl:Has this thread seriously dragged on five pages?

Last edited:

deafdave3

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    This stupid **** has gotten stupider. I think we all need to go outside, eat some BBQ, drink some beer, watch fireworks and chill for a while. Leave this thread alone.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    …sigh…I am disappoint…all day I have driven throughout Lake Charles looking for this outrage and have failed to find it. I’m almost out of gas and the kids are exhausted, but we tried. Hopefully tonight they can give us the location of outrage so we can go and get autographs and take pictures.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    …sigh…I am disappoint…all day I have driven throughout Lake Charles looking for this outrage and have failed to find it. I’m almost out of gas and the kids are exhausted, but we tried. Hopefully tonight they can give us the location of outrage so we can go and get autographs and take pictures.

Did you check the local news station? I'm pretty sure that's where Outrage is manufactured and sold.

G

gunguy11

Seriously, this has turned out to be hilarious. I now have some roll call training for this morning because sometimes officers forget that there are some real nut jobs out there.
    I'm glad this is funny... Instead of being a great trainer/instructor you will play off as people who love their dogs are "nut jobs" I'm sorry but are you not completeing the same acts that everyone on this site hates supposedly. Judging people who care about something greater than you do. Some people don't give a **** about your gun rights yet you fight for them. Are you crazy?
    Don't laugh and tell your officers they have crazy people, how about you educate and advise alternative measures to avoid deadly force.

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    I'm glad this is funny... Instead of being a great trainer/instructor you will play off as people who love their dogs are "nut jobs" I'm sorry but are you not completeing the same acts that everyone on this site hates supposedly. Judging people who care about something greater than you do. Some people don't give a **** about your gun rights yet you fight for them. Are you crazy?
    Don't laugh and tell your officers they have crazy people, how about you educate and advise alternative measures to avoid deadly force.

People who love their dogs are not nutjobs. Just people who believe their dog's life is somehow more valuable than human life.

JR1572

G

gunguy11

People who love their dogs are not nutjobs. Just people who believe their dog's life is somehow more valuable than human life.

JR1572

I do not feel that dogs are more valuable just equal.
    I do believe different than most people though. I was a Pre-vet major before I decided I couldn't handle giving bad need to people.
    I wouldnt take another's life because they killed my dog, this being said there would be exceptions such as a thief, crackhead or any other scum.
    But I would defend my dog like people defend things they believe strongly in.

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville
    I do not feel that dogs are more valuable just equal.
    I do believe different than most people though. I was a Pre-vet major before I decided I couldn't handle giving bad need to people.
    I wouldnt take another's life because they killed my dog, this being said there would be exceptions such as a thief, crackhead or any other scum.
    But I would defend my dog like people defend things they believe strongly in.

Good man, dogs are property. You can't kill people over property in Louisiana. Plain and simple. Take your emotions out of it and think logically.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom