Outrage in LC over police shooting dog..Petition link update

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BenCarp27

I feel like an old man...
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    New Orleans Area, Southshore
    The plot sickens...now we got a cop on the loose shooting crippled dogs. I smell a very large boat AND a motor home. LCPD will be relying heavily on reserves by this time next year as funding will be diverted.

This kind of thinking is GREAT! Let's all hope this evil organization pays so much for a dog that thousands of people go without proper police protection, and all because it makes you happy.
    I wonder how the doggie victim's family will feel when there is no police to protect their mansion, boat, motorbikes and RV you want LCPD to give them. "Yay!! Let's leave 24 hour police protection to the reserve and cut back on patrols! These dog owners deserve it!"
    Of course, if something bad happens and there is no police due to the budget cuts you're wishing on them, you'll just be here griping and putting your .02 cents in about how they could have done better.
    Some people just like to sing and complain. I'm starting to figure out who this "bluebird" you speak of is...

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    Just a question here, I know you have many friends...but is your sig pic an instructional for shaken baby ?? That's pretty shocking ...I love kids even more than dogs.

Whatever.

Report it then. If Hitman sees it as an adult shaking the dumbass out of another adult, grand. My humor is intact.. If its a kidlet, then I owe the board an apology because that **** isn't cool. Fair enough?

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    It is in a dog's nature to chase an unknown person on his territory.
    It is in a dog owners nature to mourn for his/her dog's untimely demise.
    The owner knows a cop will shoot their dog if the dog goes after a cop.
    The cop knows if he runs through peoples backyards eventually he will cross paths with a dog.

Everyone if propsosed this scenario and asked what do you think would happen would have said the cop will shoot the dog. That's why it bothers me. The one who suffers is the one who does not understand what is happening around them..... the dog. **** the owner, **** the cop...the poor dog was doing what he felt was right.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Whatever.

Report it then. If Hitman sees it as an adult shaking the dumbass out of another adult, grand. My humor is intact.. If its a kidlet, then I owe the board an apology because that **** isn't cool. Fair enough?

So you are confident in your connections then ?? :D

Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA
    If you think this is funny go look at the nut cases signing the petition.

Several of them have posted in this topic!

calm-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    This kind of thinking is GREAT! Let's all hope this evil organization pays so much for a dog that thousands of people go without proper police protection, and all because it makes you happy.
    I wonder how the doggie victim's family will feel when there is no police to protect their mansion, boat, motorbikes and RV you want LCPD to give them. "Yay!! Let's leave 24 hour police protection to the reserve and cut back on patrols! These dog owners deserve it!"
    Of course, if something bad happens and there is no police due to the budget cuts you're wishing on them, you'll just be here griping and putting your .02 cents in about how they could have done better.
    Some people just like to sing and complain. I'm starting to figure out who this "bluebird" you speak of is...

Don't figure...research. Bluebird is an old name for..........

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I do not feel that dogs are more valuable just equal.

Exactly. So few out there realize the potential of the average dog; If only more people would have an open mind and be willing to let go of their prejudice.....

We will get there.......one day.

funny-animals-dogs-driving-cars-015.jpg

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Well as I retire tonight I'll pray hard that maybe tomorrow I'll find my outrage. I'm starting to think that today while looking so hard for it, I might have over looked it? maybe? ....hopefully not. Outrage sounds cool, I don't want to miss out.

Cheers

G

gunguy11

You are the second person to quote what I said. I honestly don't read sarcasm well mainly because I dot like the ********.
    I get an idea with the pic of a driving dog you are mocking me?

Exactly. So few out there realize the potential of the average dog; If only more people would have an open mind and be willing to let go of their prejudice.....

We will get there.......one day.

funny-animals-dogs-driving-cars-015.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ApplesOranges
    Top Bottom