Outrage in LC over police shooting dog..Petition link update

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Is this a 3 legged dog ?

Attachments

• monkey.jpg
      monkey.jpg
      47.8 KB · Views: 42

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    They sure are. I will admit though, you've done well while your leader is on vacation. He'll be so proud!

Shouldn't you be running errands for your handlers or something...this is the fourth, surely y'all are gathered around some hot sexy steel to save mankind...they will need beer, Gatorade...just to name a few

Bluebirds are usually female...I'm learning here

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I'm glad this is funny... Instead of being a great trainer/instructor you will play off as people who love their dogs are "nut jobs" I'm sorry but are you not completeing the same acts that everyone on this site hates supposedly. Judging people who care about something greater than you do. Some people don't give a **** about your gun rights yet you fight for them. Are you crazy?
    Don't laugh and tell your officers they have crazy people, how about you educate and advise alternative measures to avoid deadly force.

If you consider taking a humans life over a dog then I think you are a nut job. I'm not sure what you are referring to regarding me fighting for my gun rights.

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    Is this a 3 legged dog ?

By George, you are correct. Looks like monkey has a history of sticking his nose where it ain't welcome. Probably chased cars, too. How'd that work out? Was there a petition drive to fully investigate the driver that hit Monkey? Can we petition that the PD go back and shoot the owners. Obviously,they're not too diligent.

Hunh Bruh

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    setting you free!
    Ohhhhh...a double tap groupie. I learn so much on BS...

Where is this outrage? Besides the outrage in your head that life isn't fair, and today... The 4th of July is a reminder the constitution does not have an amendment nor does the bill of rights that says
    "all men and dogs are created equal...."

How does it make you feel

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    By George, you are correct. Looks like monkey has a history of sticking his nose where it ain't welcome. Probably chased cars, too. How'd that work out? Was there a petition drive to fully investigate the driver that hit Monkey? Can we petition that the PD go back and shoot the owners. Obviously,they're not too diligent.

The plot sickens...now we got a cop on the loose shooting crippled dogs. I smell a very large boat AND a motor home. LCPD will be relying heavily on reserves by this time next year as funding will be diverted.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Where is this outrage? Besides the outrage in your head that life isn't fair, and today... The 4th of July is a reminder the constitution does not have an amendment nor does the bill of rights that says
    "all men and dogs are created equal...."

How does it make you feel

Try again later...you are slurring...and BTW it's the same document Mr Patriot :bowrofl:

Ohhhhhhhh...I'm gonna howl b4 this is done. Maybe I'll deck for the Monkey myself.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Shouldn't you be running errands for your handlers or something...this is the fourth, surely y'all are gathered around some hot sexy steel to save mankind...they will need beer, Gatorade...just to name a few

Bluebirds are usually female...I'm learning here

That's exactly right. Believe this though...if ANYONE burns my hot dog I will shoot to protect it. I don't care if they are police. My hot dogs are my children.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    I hear 3 legged dog's are as fast as lighting...

Able too catch L.E.O.'s in 1.78 of a second...No wonder he was scared...and dumped a whole mag. on monkey...

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ApplesOranges
    Top Bottom