Outrage in LC over police shooting dog..Petition link update

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 762NATO

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Lafayette
    I frankly would have a hard time raising someone's child, adoption is not for me.. I would only want one with my wife, kind of like someone not being marrying material but ok to sleep with? I wouldnt want to be wondering what damn dysfunction the adopted kid will develop

Adoptions can go famously well, or be a nightmare.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    I seriously doubt they will get even close to enough money to buy a Scarab to start with....

When is a dawg not a dog? When it's a troll....

Hey...just practicin for the Troll- in -Chief spot after the current Troll is gone.

Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA
    Hey...just practicin for the Troll- in -Chief spot after the current Troll is gone.

31E6Tuw6YTL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    I missed my guess, these are apparently not the Crochet's I knew. Form where they live and what I saw there could well be some hard to reach bills.

The ones I knew were hardwired to DWF and could have made a helluvamess by now.

As some know it's hard to become Governor, but just try to get a DWF ride.;)

turboneal

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 12, 2010
    Vernon Parish
    Here is what will really happen in the real world. If I am chasing a suspect and while in the pursuit of that suspect a dog appears to become aggressive towards me I will not get bitten. If I believe it's serious enough to go through all of the hassle and paperwork to use deadly force then I will do just that. You will not shoot me for shooting your dog so I'm calling ******** on that one. You can type all the things that make you feel warm and fuzzy inside but in reality you will use your better judgement. You wonder why officers get on here and label you as a cop haters

You can call ******** all you want. If anyone shot my dog in my front yard, my magazine would be very empty, very fast... Losing a pet can be far more traumatic than losing a person because your feelings are SO onesided... My dog only weighs about 5 or 10 pounds so if some dumbass shot her he would have no justification. Not saying I would be justified but I will say there is a loaded Saiga 12 by my front door...

Hunh Bruh

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    setting you free!
    You can call ******** all you want. If anyone shot my dog in my front yard, my magazine would be very empty, very fast... Losing a pet can be far more traumatic than losing a person because your feelings are SO onesided... My dog only weighs about 5 or 10 pounds so if some dumbass shot her he would have no justification. Not saying I would be justified but I will say there is a loaded Saiga 12 by my front door...

quoted for the emotional response.

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA

Sure, I believe you.

JR1572

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville

Dude clean up your slobber, youre getting it on your keyboard.

iToughguy

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ApplesOranges
    Top Bottom