Outrage in LC over police shooting dog..Petition link update

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Barry J

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2011
    Thibodaux
    Lock your dog and your wife in the trunk of the car. Go back in an hour and let them out. Only one of them will be happy to see you.

olivs260

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Geismar, LA
    What I've gotten out of this thread is that your animal is worth more than my life, cops should be willing to die for my shopping trip (obviously!), and nobody who hasn't owned a dog can possibly comprehend family values.

'murica!

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    What I've gotten out of this thread is that your animal is worth more than my life, cops should be willing to die for my shopping trip (obviously!), and nobody who hasn't owned a dog can possibly comprehend family values.

'murica!

[FONT=arial, verdana, sans-serif]I don't know you, but from your post.... most if not all my animals are worth more to me than you.

Maybe your reading skills should be called into question...are you Louisiana Public SKool educated ??
    [/FONT]

olivs260

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Geismar, LA
    [FONT=arial, verdana, sans-serif]I don't know you, but from your post.... most if not all my animals are worth more to me than you.

Maybe your reading skills should be called into question...are you Louisiana Public SKool educated ??
    [/FONT]

Thank you for noticing that my post was entirely devoted to you!

And my wreeding skillz r nun ov ur buzznis

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    I would literally use my dogs as a shield given the chance. If TEOTWAWKI happens, I'd eat them first and save the ramen noodles.

Maybe it's because I have real human children, or maybe I'm just heartless. Who knows.

olivs260

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Geismar, LA

[/FONT]

By the way, you're a dick. Nice avatar though. Looks familiar.

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville

'murica!

There are a few people that feel that way. However, I take it most disagree. Officer life > Dog life

olivs260

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Geismar, LA
    I would literally use my dogs as a shield given the chance. If TEOTWAWKI happens, I'd eat them first and save the ramen noodles.

Maybe it's because I have real human children, or maybe I'm just heartless. Who knows.

I don't have dogs since I had to put mine that i was born with down about 10 years back, but my neighbors do.

We'll be eating good!

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    A non-dog owner can never understand...

It's like getting the voice of reason from a democrap...

Not in our life time will it happen...

[/FONT]

Last edited:

LA_Huntsman

Call of Booty
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 15, 2006
    St. Joseph
    Here is what will really happen in the real world. If I am chasing a suspect and while in the pursuit of that suspect a dog appears to become aggressive towards me I will not get bitten. If I believe it's serious enough to go through all of the hassle and paperwork to use deadly force then I will do just that. You will not shoot me for shooting your dog so I'm calling ******** on that one. You can type all the things that make you feel warm and fuzzy inside but in reality you will use your better judgement. You wonder why officers get on here and label you as a cop haters

This...

I don't think the officer stopped to shoot the dog in the middle of a foot chase because he thought it was fun.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    It's a shame the dog got shot, but come on, folks. Nobody knows exactly what happned here.

As far as trading the life of a police officer for that of a dog.....Get real. That's all kinds of absurd, and we all know that.

I hope. :dunno:

Top Bottom