The Sports Thread

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SVT

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    Slidell
    fry-can-t-tell-meme-generator-can-t-telling-if-trolling-or-delusional-826d4b.jpg

;)

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region

After that play last night; and the head referee consultant to the NFL live broadcasts (Piera) said it was a good call, I am hereby instructing Rob Ryan to download the last 2 minutes of MNF to an I-Pad, and adopt the same secondary strategy against Tony Gonzales.

When the refs throw a flag despite the interception of course, Peyton is to throw challenge flag so Ryan can run on field with I-Pad and show those referees that Mike Piera said it was a good call on MNF.

Saints win, 17-13

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    While a lackluster performance last night offensively, it is a win! A short week, a road game at a division rival, and an opponent with nothing to lose, is a recipe for let down.

Defense is becoming a beast!

A subdued effort / mediocre win; is just what the doctor ordered before heading to Seattle!

Saints Win 35 - 28

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    After that play last night; and the head referee consultant to the NFL live broadcasts (Piera) said it was a good call, I am hereby instructing Rob Ryan to download the last 2 minutes of MNF to an I-Pad, and adopt the same secondary strategy against Tony Gonzales.

When the refs throw a flag despite the interception of course, Peyton is to throw challenge flag so Ryan can run on field with I-Pad and show those referees that Mike Piera said it was a good call on MNF.

Saints win, 17-13

Why'd you edit the score?

SVT

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    Slidell
    you caught that too huh? He's just messin' w us.

No way he really thinks the Saints will score 35 pts on the road for the first time all year...much-less against the best team in football.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    you caught that too huh? He's just messin' w us.

No way he really thinks the Saints will score 35 pts on the road for the first time all year...much-less against the best team in football.

Yeah, sneaky fella isn't he?

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    What a minute! I thought this was a "PREDICTION!" Anybody can update as each teams schedule is played!

Hell, I can pick the exact score of the Super Bowl if I wait long enough!

If this is a betting site too, I would bet they suck at picking winners!

In light of recent events and edits I feel as though this post has renewed relevance :D

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Last time you predicted 35 points for the saints you were off by 18..... And that was last night :p

Yeah, I was still euphoric about the win over San Fran. It clouds analytical judgment.

If it's any consolation, last night and post Saints euphoria, I texted my buddies before the game and told them I didn't have a good feeling about the game; Saints minus 9 was retarded. I would have bet Falcons.

I don't know how to put up a screen shot of my text with a date and time stamp, but I don't lie.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bharden68
    Top Bottom