Threat question

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LongRange

Weatherby...no Substitute
    Rating - 97%
    32   1   0
    Mar 1, 2008
    Gonzales LA
    I wasn't going to add my 2 cents, but I just have to know how you would propose to make someone stop breathing from 2640 yards away? The reference to 4000 fps would lead one to believe that the idea would be to shoot him from that far away. I am interested in the technical aspect of that shot. What would you use? Give me some details.

Dan

M198 Howitzer

nikolai

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Houston, TX
    I wasn't going to add my 2 cents, but I just have to know how you would propose to make someone stop breathing from 2640 yards away?

Easy skeezy. Here's how it would go:

LongRange:RING RING RING
    dzelenka: RING RING RING...."Hello?"
    LongRange:"Dan Zelenka please."
    dzelenka:"This is he."
    LongRange:"This is <insert hilarious prank gameshow host here> from <insert hilarious prank gameshow title here>. And I'm here to make you an offer you can't refuse! Dan, if you can hold your breath for the next 60 seconds, I'm prepared to give you $20,000 CASH!!"
    dzelenka:"Ok" *gasp* .......

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana

LongRange:"This is <insert hilarious prank gameshow host here> from <insert hilarious prank gameshow title here>. And I'm here to make you an offer you can't refuse! Dan, if you can hold your breath for the next 60 seconds, I'm prepared to give you $20,000 CASH!!"

I would so cheat at that, just to be a rebel...

dzelenka

D.R. 1827; HM; P100x3
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 2, 2008
    Covington

That is pretty good. :rofl:

posse comatosis

Hoo-ahh!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    Bayou Perdition
    WTF you got to do with it? The restaurant owner is way out of line. Nonetheless, you may be dealing with a true psychopath who holds the whole world responsible for his failures. He has made a bona fide threat against your person, and from the sound of it may well attempt to have it carried out. I'd ready myself if I were you, and go over R.S. 14:20, Justifiable Homicide, until you know it inside and out. You may well have to shoot somebody in self defense, and you'd better get it right the first time.

If the guy persists after a first attempt, you might be forced to consider the services of a professional cleaner, of which there appear to be several of on this board. :shocked: Best of luck to you. Watch your back.

Top Bottom