Wal Mart 100 Rounds Federal Brass .45 $25.97/box

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Booseman

In Vino Veritas
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Lake Charles
    I need to get home so I can stock some of this away!!! Ya'll stay the hell away from Lake Charles!!! :curse:

I dont even have a .45 yet, but I dont mind stock piling at that price. Also just as a bit of advice, if it is the regular or sale price you should be able to get a rain check. I think you can also have them do a special order from the DC for more than there regular stock. They should be able to get an additional 10 boxes if you wanted them all.

bigoo7e

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 6, 2012
    Haughton, La. 71037
    I think you can also have them do a special order from the DC for more than there regular stock. They should be able to get an additional 10 boxes if you wanted them all.

I will ask the two managers I deal with and see if I can get them to do that for me, I don't mind pre-paying either. As long as I get two cases of them to stow away, that would be awesome! ;-p

Booseman

In Vino Veritas
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Lake Charles
    I will ask the two managers I deal with and see if I can get them to do that for me, I don't mind pre-paying either. As long as I get two cases of them to stow away, that would be awesome! ;-p

That is what I would do as well. Let me know how that goes. I have three Wal-Marts in my general area and only one sells guns and ammo at all, the one in the bad part of town!!! :dogkeke:

LNSvince

Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    May 10, 2011
    Denham springs
    Denham Was out as well.
    I've been speaking to the same guy. Seems like he is there every time I go.
    I go EVERYDAY, I must be loosing my mind..........

He says they have not received any ? unless someone is bird dogging it like i am ?

On my way to Walker..........again..........
    I thing now its about the hunt.............

Trey@IG

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 9, 2011
    Northshore of Chocolate City
    im going to have to scour every walmart i pass when i go to belle chasse this sunday because there arent any in slidell, covington and hammond. not even a spot for them on the shelf. and i dont know if she knew what she was talking about (remember i said most walmart employees i talk to seem to make **** up) she told me they were getting rid of all of their federal stuff so maybe thats why they dont have it.....

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    I found the shelf tag at the Zachary Walmart but I havent seen a box yet. I met a couple at Baker Range that said they bought 4 boxes at our Walmart.

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    I spoke too soon. I was bored and took a ride over there and scored 5 boxes! The guy at the gun counter looked at me funny when I said I wanted all of them.

bigoo7e

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 6, 2012
    Haughton, La. 71037
    Ok guys and gals in Shreveport/Bossier area as of 07:30 this morning and 55miles round trip later, every Wal-Mart in the Shreveport/Bossier area is sold out of this ammo, I personally went by each one and did not see any. One thing that everyone needs to hear though is the Wal-Mart on Shreveport/Barksdale Hwy in Shreveport has went up on their price of this ammo to $28.97 which adds another three cents per round. :-( The other three Wal-Mart's had it at the normal price, but from what I hear is that the prices may be going up across the board, if anyone else can confirm this from other locations that would be great. I did talk to one of my contacts and he mentioned that he could order me the ammo I needed as long as it is available in the DC for order and that the order was approved by upper management. I just thought I would give you guys a heads up on this and if you see it at the same price from the OP please buy it or post on here where it at, how many boxes available, and the price. Thanks for everyone else that has done this already!

Peace,
    Evan

Last edited:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Well, it looks like we all love ATK again........:dogkeke:

:D (j/k)...That's a hell of a deal. Thanks for the updates.....Good stuff.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    joquinn1234567
    Top Bottom