What would YOU do....

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • blackened1313

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    slidell
    I would go Dexter on their ass. That person would be transfered from my trunk to a hole in the ground. And then I would skull f.... nevermind..

RocknRolla

Mad Scientist
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Abita Springs, La
    There are some vindictive people on here....and I like it! Personally, I would probably go inside and make a manager make an announcement to the store about someone parking like an *******. But since it was at a Whole Paycheck, I'd probably be too angry at my being there that I'd just kick the car until the cops came.

now I'm gonna go put a tube of super glue in my truck....

my-rifle

I make my own guns.
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2007
    Jefferson Parish
    You could also super-glue a coffee cup to their roof. The cool thing about this approach is that it looks totally innocuous - until they try to remove the cup. Then the fun begins. Oh, you may want to wear a Nixon mask when you do this.

f350drvr

Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    NOLA
    The only thing about the superglue is the idiot may never realize what happened. With keyless entry on almost every car today, how often do people actually use their key to open the door? I dont know that I have used the key in my truck door since I bought it 3 years ago.

Windsor, you beat me to it, I was typing when you wrote your reply.

Gerberman

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 1, 2009
    If you came out of the store and saw this. Your car is of course, the one on the right.

attachment.php

A nice lugey to the door handle should handle the job! Maybe more if you have the "ammunition"!

herohog

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Shreveport, LA
    That is when ya need an infant due for a change. Ya know that "grill" at the base of the windshield is where all the fresh air comes into the cabin... Sardines and shrimp work too if they fit through the grill/mesh.

honestlou

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I sometimes think about becoming an undercover avenger in retirement. "Karma-Man" or some such. Just drive around and give people what they deserve for being inconsiderate.

I personally like the idea of flattened tires--nothing too major, but enough of an inconvenience to be noticeable.

Of course security cameras are becoming an issue, so there's the challenge. I'm thinking about a spiked piece of plywood that could be remotely released from the bottom of my shoe, and left behind a tire. Tough to pick up on a security camera, and would just look like road trash when discovered.

Y'all have to all promise not to say anything.

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    You could also super-glue a coffee cup to their roof. The cool thing about this approach is that it looks totally innocuous - until they try to remove the cup. Then the fun begins. Oh, you may want to wear a Nixon mask when you do this.

I like that so much I might put one on the hood or bed rail of my truck just for the LOLZ :p

How about a few sprays of this stuff on the door handle or in the vent area under the windshield wiper.
    http://www.liquidass.com/

I don't EVEN want to know how you found that product. :rofl:

BUSTER48

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2009
    Laplace, Louisiana
    I printed up two business cards specifically for occasions such as this. One reads “You park like an *******!!!” The other reads, “If you F**k like you park, you’ll never get it in.”. I would just put one of them under their wiper blade and go on my way with a smile.

herohog

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Shreveport, LA
    On letting the air out of tires, I prefer to unscrew the valve cores on at least 2 tires and LEAVE the cores there so they can see/find it. Nothing is permanently damaged and they don't have to buy any tires or valve stems but they DO have to at least call someone to jack up the car and take the 2 wheels off to be aired up and reinstalled. I suggest doing this to diagonally opposed tires for maximum pain in the ass as they will need either 2 jacks or a jack stand or to make two trips doing one tire at a time or install the spare ... you get the picture. It REALLY inconveniences them but causes no damage.

my-rifle

I make my own guns.
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2007
    Jefferson Parish
    Yep. That's always been a good light-duty vengeance technique. Probably more appropriate than my buddy's super glue. On the other hand you are more visible.

Sin-ster

GM of 4 Letter Outbursts
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Too many police on the site; I can't give details.

This and other inconsiderate parking incidents happen to me all of the time. I never let them slide. I am very, very evil and in regards to this type of thing, I follow the adage:

"An eye for an eye. And then the other eye. And a mouthful of teeth, both ears, genitalia and major organs."

There's only two causes for this type of inconsideration-- intentional malice, or complete ignorance. Typically, it's a combination of both. They are NOT isolated to parking-- you can infer a lot about a person from this type of behavior, I have come to find. And they deserve everything you can do in return.

/RANT

Hardballing

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Metairie, LA
    This is precisely why I carry Sharpie markers. The BIG ones.

All sorts of interesting messages can be left on white cars, or on windshields.

And on the note about security cameras...what? Those things suck in the vast majority of places used and you're luck to tell race of a perp, let alone identification. On the other foot, you can usually tell license plate numbers and in this specific scenario, a good scan can save you a summons later.

Sorry folks, I try like heck to be VERY considerate of those around me. I'll go a VERY long way out of my way to avoid either offense or inconsideration. I expect the same from others and I'll remind those I encounter of their rudeness.

P.S. I really LIKE the super glue idea too. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jamesernestomurray
    Top Bottom