What's up with these ricers??

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Armnhammer

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 2, 2012
    Walker/Denham
    Lambo-Doors-So-Played-Out.jpg

Lol. I built the car when I was 21 almost 7 years ago. Have had the doors on it the whole time. Definitely gets attention but I'm glad to have another vehicle to drive on a daily basis.

justsomeguy

deranged.......
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 26, 2011
    Gretna
    <-- 99 Honda civic si. Falken azeni 16" street tire,18lbs boost on built motor. Drive to track, run 11.30's and drive home with AC.

Last edited:

swagge1

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 21, 2007
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I had a 2001 WS6, black, M6, looked a lot like yours. Be careful of the rear-end and axles in that car.

Yeah, I was about to pull the trigger on a Moser rear end, but I decided to buy a house, get married, play the stock market a bit, buy guns, and have a kid. Lol, I guess I never got around to it.

Spent Brass

Keeping South BR Classy
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    baton rouge
    So BayouShooter car show? I'm in an 06 GTO with the LS2. Should be coming home from the shop soon with all kinds of fresh rear end and drivetrain goodies. I accidentally fragged my rear diff :dogkeke:

321135_10100699081347405_246132085_n.jpg

Last edited:

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    Yeah, I was about to pull the trigger on a Moser rear end, but I decided to buy a house, get married, play the stock market a bit, buy guns, and have a kid. Lol, I guess I never got around to it.
    other than the marrying / kid thing, that is part of one of the benefits I am enjoying, having sold my z06. More cash for other stuff.

topgunz1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville
    I haven't really noticed them around like they used to be back in the early-mid 2000's, now it seems the cool thing is to slam your Scion TC and fit the biggest wheels possible by screwing the camber all up.

The once a month or so I actually drive my car, I only get challenges from cruiser bikes or Diesel 4x4's. Yes, I know a diesel truck CAN be fast, but pretty much none of them actually are. And my car only runs low 13.2's, MAYBE high 12's with a good launch which my slick nitto's won't give me anymore anyway.

Last edited:

blackboltss

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    Slidell
    I haven't really noticed them around like they used to be back in the early-mid 2000's, now it seems the cool thing is to slam your Scion TC and fit the biggest wheels possible by screwing the camber all up.

The once a month or so I actually drive my car, I only get challenges from cruiser bikes or Diesel 4x4's. Yes, I know a diesel truck CAN be fast, but pretty much none of them actually are. And my car only runs low 13.2's, MAYBE high 12's with a good launch which my slick nitto's won't give me anymore anyway.

Ride?

blackboltss

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    Slidell
    So BayouShooter car show? I'm in an 06 GTO with the LS2. Should be coming home from the shop soon with all kinds of fresh rear end and drivetrain goodies. I accidentally fragged my rear diff :dogkeke:

Hell Im in for a BS Car and Gun show! I even have the place if there is enough interest! I could get some of my Fbody buddys out there also.

9912-1.jpg

44-1.jpg

Last edited:

blackboltss

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    Slidell
    Cars and guns, count me in. Looking for a good reason to wax it before cruisin the coast.

Haha I am dreading waxing my car before CTC. I only have 1 day off and thats when I get all my stuff done. Not enough time in the day, I might have to take an extra day off just to wash and wax the car.

X Zombie

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 9, 2012
    NOLA
    It used to be about speed when I was younger. Then it turned into "Pimp-Baller" status not too long ago. I am slowly transitioning in the "most MPG" stage. For your situational awareness, the G-Wagon AMG is fast as hell for a heavy beast.

G1.jpgG2.jpgG3.jpg

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    It used to be about speed when I was younger. Then it turned into "Pimp-Baller" status not too long ago. I am slowly transitioning in the "most MPG" stage. For your situational awareness, the G-Wagon AMG is fast as hell for a heavy beast.

View attachment 29291View attachment 29292View attachment 29293

G Wagons are awesome, but far outside of what I want to pay, sadly. Not saying they aren't worth it, just outside of what I want to spend. Very awesome, though!

kcoughlin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2012
    Don't forget it's also not all about the 1/4 mile!

I have been autocrossing for about 10 years and at a national level for about 6 years.... Currently I am racing an 88 CRX
    With 115whp on toyo street tires and y'all would be SHOCKED at how fast it is.... Of course autocross isn't for everyone! I am hooked and just can't say no to it...

Autocross:
    90% driver talent
    5% car
    5% tires

But yes ricers are annoying..

Kerry

Crimson

Hk convert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    Monroe, La
    I've got a 240sx I'm building now, my main focus is going to be suspension and handling, but it will get an sr20det. I always had a sports car but I bought a silverado last year, and picked up this 240 several weeks ago and started the research and buying process. I'm glad I currently have all the guns and ammo I want or it would be difficult to decide what to buy lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bruce robison
    Top Bottom