Edited due to e-stalking by Vanilla Gorilla

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dustyk70

Shamed Liberty
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Leesville, La./ Morocco
    Left a all u can eat lobster buffet in Orlando Fl.. Sat down, ordered drinks, and looked at the menu... 45$ per person...x3... I don't think so. We left without a warning. Went to Red Lobster and had a good meal for about half the price. Call me cheap, but I wasn't buying stock in the place, just eating there...

JadeRaven

Oh Snap
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Metairie
    I've walked out a couple times after being seated in a particularly dirty seat, or after not getting any attention from the staff and being generally weirded out.

crippy02

Woodsman and Father
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Saint Francisville
    My wife and I, when trying a new place, will go up to the host and ask straight out for a menu. There at the door, just to see how much they're charging, we can look around the room and see the atmosphere and what kind of servings people are picking at. If the money doesn't match what we're looking at, we'll hand the menu back, tell them doesn't look like we want to eat there and walk out. never even sit down.

honestlou

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Left a all u can eat lobster buffet in Orlando Fl.. Sat down, ordered drinks, and looked at the menu... 45$ per person...x3... I don't think so. We left without a warning. Went to Red Lobster and had a good meal for about half the price. Call me cheap, but I wasn't buying stock in the place, just eating there...

I like that place. We went when the kids were younger, and I think it was only $20 for them. My 6 year old son ate 7 lobsters. But you need to want to eat to get your money's worth.

Russo

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 9, 2008
    Raceland,LA
    if you dont know how good the restaurant is, order an appetizer.. chances are if the appetizer sucks, so will the main course... if you notice, big chain or restaurants that dont put faith into their chefs, will ask you to order the main course WITH the appetizer (or even worse, when you order drinks).. this shows you that even the waiter/waitresses know the food sucks and are trying to get you in and out ASAP...

sraacke

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    St. Gabriel
    I miss Fuddruckers. That was one of my favorites. I don't go out to eat much so I can't really remember ever walking out of a place. There are places I won't go back to. Berthalots resturant at the Hwy 30/Freds truckstop here in St Gabriel is one to avoid.

Paintball

Long live the 10mm
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2010
    Denham Springs, Louisiana
    Walked out of a McDonalds once. They had some clown walking around the place. Seriously a clown in a restaurant . :eh:

scary-ronald-mcdonald.jpg

eagle359

AARP Newbie
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2008
    Terrytown, LA
    When it come to food-my wife is pickey and I am piggey. I can eat just about anything. We have left several places because she could not find something she liked.

03protege

#1 Stevel Spell II fan
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Mandeville
    IDK I really liked 5guys. Staff was nice to me, burger was good. I would say a bit pricey for the atmosphere, but I left full and happy and thats all that matters. Also I wound up paying around $16 IIRC for 2 people, not bad in my opinion.

swood

dood
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    West Monroe
    I've left a place before ordering and one time after ordering....server kept "checking on our meal" so after bout 45 minutes of waiting I asked the server for a check for our drinks only, paid and left...(server complied to my request and apologized).

troy_mclure

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 13, 2010
    Central
    ive left several, a couple times being seated in dirty booths, or getting dirty silverware. a few for waiting too long for food/drinks.

if my drinks dont come in under 10 mins im gone, and depending type of restaurant if the appetizers or food isnt there by 30 im gone.

i had a place try to charge me for the meal when i left after 40 mins with no food. i threw a 5 on the counter and said call the cops.

bravo3

dont tread on me
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    5 guys is awesome. It's the closest thing you can get to an In-N-Out Burger anywhere around here. And yes, I have several times just got up and walked out of places.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bree
    Top Bottom