ATF Announces Pistol Brace "Amnesty" Period: What It Means For You

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WhereIsIt?

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Sep 30, 2020
    Gretna, La
    Another reason that makes it not worth owning an AR.. Why deal with all the bs.

Just my opinion not advice.

Tactitools and blanket statements... Welcome to Bayoushooter.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    I guess we'll find out soon enough whether or not our supreme court rulings hold any weight.
    Keep in mind, this brace ruling is not yet official. Let's see where this goes.
    1e4222ae90513b37a63bc570fd914b51.jpg

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    If only you knew how ridiculous this statement is..

All of your statements are great but someone else has a view on something and theirs is ridiculous. Please keep bestowing your vast knowledge and wisdom upon us sir.

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Stonehenge

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2016
    Slaughter
    I hope a lower court is dumb enough to let any of these huge lawsuits make it to the supreme court, this one would definitely fail as they've already smacked the absolute **** out of the EPA for making up it's own regulations under Chevron deference that went against laws and definitions passed by congress. Same with the "receiver rule". Congress was clear what is considered a receiver, as well as a machine gun.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I wish they would spend more time on prosecuting people with Glock switches more harshly.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    All of your statements are great but someone else has a view on something and theirs is ridiculous. Please keep bestowing your vast knowledge and wisdom upon us sir.

giphy.gif

Yeah, I thought that’s how it worked around here. Now you got me all confused…..maybe you need a minute to consort with the girls and make a new ruling?

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I think he made a feeble attempt at humor.

Honestly, I'm surprised he hasn't publically proclaimed that he has put you on his lengthy ignore list yet.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I think he made a feeble attempt at humor.

Honestly, I'm surprised he hasn't publically proclaimed that he has put you on his lengthy ignore list yet.
    Just pointing out the double standards. If you’re good with them I’m sure everyone else is.

Is 2 members on my ignore list lengthy? Iirc, that’s the number of active members on mine. If there are more, I guess I’ve forgotten about them completely. Out of sight out of mind you know.
    Why is there an ignore feature on this site?
    If you think the ignore feature shouldn’t exist maybe you should take it up with the site owner. Personally I think it’s a great feature if it curtails the little nitpicking and attempts at provoking that wind up filling a thread with utter BS that only a choice few members seem to enjoy. You know, the group that participated in that discord thing you put together. Sorry I never took you up on your invite… just not my bag. I’ll continue to use the ignore feature as long as it’s available. I look at it like bug spray. Keeps the insects from being a bother, you know, that constant little buzzing like a mosquito harassing you.
    I would encourage any member who has issue with my posts to add me to their ignore list, especially if you can’t bear to just ignore or overlook a post. I won’t judge anyone for their reasons. I mean, in real life I generally ignore troublemakers so I don’t see why it should be any different online. All they want is to get a rise out of people anyway. Ignoring them is the best option. They can say anything they want and it’s done. No big bunch of BS taking up the thread. They just take their poke and it’s over.
    So there ya go. Hope that clears things up for you.

Last edited:

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La

giphy.gif

I mean, it was a completely ridiculous statement. I don't know how else to put it.
    Being harassed and targeted by the government for owning something that is protected under the constitution, is not a reason to not own that item.
    Actually, constitution be damned, there is NO good reason not to own the best means of self defense a available. This is not an AR statement, this is a scary looking weapon of war statement. They are all the same in the eyes of the ones who want us defenseless.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    I wish they would spend more time on prosecuting people with Glock switches more harshly.

I wish that having a Glock switch was not a prosecutable offense. I don't care what criminals do. I care about what is restricted to me simply by using fear that a criminal might own it.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I wish that having a Glock switch was not a prosecutable offense. I don't care what criminals do. I care about what is restricted to me simply by using fear that a criminal might own it.

Fear not , many criminals do own them. I have no problem with them being regulated.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    How will he soak up all this knowledge if he puts me on his ignore list

I don’t see any reason to ignore you Motor. You have admitted how entertaining you find the chaos but I don’t think of you as an insect or a troll. I truly don’t see you as an instigator. Thank goodness there’s only a small number of those here.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I don’t see any reason to ignore you Motor. You have admitted how entertaining you find the chaos but I don’t think of you as an insect or a troll. I truly don’t see you as an instigator. Thank goodness there’s only a small number of those here.

Thank you sir, you’re not so bad yourself.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Fear not , many criminals do own them. I have no problem with them being regulated.

I think they’re just straight up illegal, right? Personally, after watching the videos, I don’t see why anyone would want a full auto handgun anyway, but I guess them gangstas enjoy some degree of clout for having them. Maybe when more of these fools start shooting themselves trying to control that and figure out they can’t hit the target anyway, they’ll be less of a fad.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I think they’re just straight up illegal, right? Personally, after watching the videos, I don’t see why anyone would want a full auto handgun anyway, but I guess them gangstas enjoy some degree of clout for having them. Maybe when more of these fools start shooting themselves trying to control that and figure out they can’t hit the target anyway, they’ll be less of a fad.

Yep but they are very common. It’s quite the racket when one goes off in your area.

Top Bottom